Bradford Dillman Obituary

Gar1eth
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had to Google Dillman. The obit fails to mention he was married to super model / actress Suzy Parker for 40 years, until her death in 2003.

~Boomer~

We’re the reverse. I knew immediately who he was. As a young gay boy, he was one of my favorite actors. I had to Google Suzy Parker.

Gman

We’re the reverse. I knew immediately who he was. As a young gay boy, he was one of my favorite actors. I had to Google Suzy Parker.

Gman

I knew who Dillman was immediately too. I also knew he had a famous wife, but couldn't remember her name. That's why I googled.

Dillman was a guest star on dozens of one hour drama series throughout the 60's & 70's. He was always excellent as the villian.

I had no attraction to either Dillman or Bochner when I was young.

In later years I was attracted to Bochner's son Hart, who I found quite handsome.

~Boomer~

I knew who Dillman was immediately too. I also knew he had a famous wife, but couldn't remember her name. That's why I googled.

Dillman was a guest star on dozens of one hour drama series throughout the 60's & 70's. He was always excellent as the villian.

I had no attraction to either Dillman or Bochner when I was young.

In later years I was attracted to Bochner's son Hart, who I found quite handsome.

~Boomer~

I like Hart too. But I liked his father first.

Gman