411 https://rentmen.eu/JasonJamesX

PapaTony

• 3 months later...
What else can I tell you? Accurate ad. showed up, lived up.

Curmudgeonly me would like to politely point out that we aren't supposed to post reviews in the forum; so I think this reply from down_to_business is about the best one can expect.

It's also helpful to folks who don't travel to say in which city the companion being asked about lives, to save us from reading irrelevant postings.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

FWIW, Jason has splendid reviews on RM--almost 50 reviews where he reviewers said "yes definitely" on seeing him again.  RM reviews are notoriously unreliable, but in this case they are are worth considering--not only are there so many of them without a glitch, but they go back four years, include intelligent commentary (including an essay by a former NFL player), and do not bunch together the way providers do when they write their own reviews.   

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, BabyBoomer said:

It doesn't work for me either, because he has 411 in the thread title.

~Boomer~

Exactly!  

The 411 at the beginning invalidates the link.  

If it worked for some it is because the link was saved by those who got the link to work prior to the thread being created. 

Met him a couple of times a few years back.  He looked like his pix (he definitely looks younger than his age) and delivered what he promised.  (Before we met, I had politely, clearly and directly explained what I was looking for and he agreed.  With that approach--which I strongly recommend--I am rarely disappointed.)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...