Jump to content

What would you do???


purplekow
This topic is 1360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended Posts

I recently met an escort at a social event and found him quite charming and extremely appealing. I asked if i might call him and several days later we texted for a bit. He was accommodating and professional and we agreed to meet when he travelled to my city in a few weeks. We had a working date but it was not set.

 

Now, ten days before the date I texted him to confirm the date for the overnight and to settle some details. I did not hear from him and so I then texted him again on the chance that he did not receive the first text. A day or two later I texted him again stating that I did not wish to bother him but that I was still interested in getting together and that he could text me to confirm if he was still interested, but I would not text again.

 

That last text was 4 days ago and today, I received a call from an different escort I see regularly saying that he will be in town and would I like to get together on the day for which I have the other escort pencilled in.

 

I am torn between three options:

 

1 Just take the date with my regular guy You snooze you lose sexy new guy.

2 Text the new guy one more time asking for confirmation

3 Tell the regular that I cannot confirm now but please put me at the top of the list for the selected date and I will let him know as soon as possible and wait for an answer from the new guy.

 

I think I am opting for choice 1. What would you do? One of these or something else.

For those who would suggest a three way if sexy new guy answers, I say bravo but I do not have that kind of budget right now.

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

 

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recently met an escort at a social event and found him quite charming and extremely appealing. I asked if i might call him and several days later we texted for a bit. He was accommodating and professional and we agreed to meet when he travelled to my city in a few weeks. We had a working date but it was not set.

 

Now, ten days before the date I texted him to confirm the date for the overnight and to settle some details. I did not hear from him and so I then texted him again on the chance that he did not receive the first text. A day or two later I texted him again stating that I did not wish to bother him but that I was still interested in getting together and that he could text me to confirm if he was still interested, but I would not text again.

 

That last text was 4 days ago and today, I received a call from an different escort I see regularly saying that he will be in town and would I like to get together on the day for which I have the other escort pencilled in.

 

I am torn between three options:

 

1 Just take the date with my regular guy You snooze you lose sexy new guy.

2 Text the new guy one more time asking for confirmation

3 Tell the regular that I cannot confirm now but please put me at the top of the list for the selected date and I will let him know as soon as possible and wait for an answer from the new guy.

 

I think I am opting for choice 1. What would you do? One of these or something else.

For those who would suggest a three way if sexy new guy answers, I say bravo but I do not have that kind of budget right now.

.

If you choose anything other than #1 you deserve to lose your regular’s interest in you!

 

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recently met an escort at a social event and found him quite charming and extremely appealing. I asked if i might call him and several days later we texted for a bit. He was accommodating and professional and we agreed to meet when he travelled to my city in a few weeks. We had a working date but it was not set.

 

Now, ten days before the date I texted him to confirm the date for the overnight and to settle some details. I did not hear from him and so I then texted him again on the chance that he did not receive the first text. A day or two later I texted him again stating that I did not wish to bother him but that I was still interested in getting together and that he could text me to confirm if he was still interested, but I would not text again.

 

That last text was 4 days ago and today, I received a call from an different escort I see regularly saying that he will be in town and would I like to get together on the day for which I have the other escort pencilled in.

 

I am torn between three options:

 

1 Just take the date with my regular guy You snooze you lose sexy new guy.

2 Text the new guy one more time asking for confirmation

3 Tell the regular that I cannot confirm now but please put me at the top of the list for the selected date and I will let him know as soon as possible and wait for an answer from the new guy.

 

I think I am opting for choice 1. What would you do? One of these or something else.

For those who would suggest a three way if sexy new guy answers, I say bravo but I do not have that kind of budget right now.

 

 

I also think I would go for #1, but I disagree with those saying that otherwise you would be betraying your regular guy. You have not contacted him or make any appointment. He did, and it is perfectly fine to tell a regular "sorry, I am busy this time".

If you are really, really, attracted and curious to the new one, may be you should try to contact him using some other mean. You mention you texted him. Have you tried contacting him through his ad, if he has any? Maybe something is wrong with his phone number and perhaps he forgot about you, as I think most guys are not used to make arrangements so early as you do. If you have an alternative contact way besides his number, try it before responding to your regular boy.

Otherwise, it is #1.

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is rarely something so apparently unanimous on this board. There is another thread where patience just paid off for another member, but he was not having to choose between a new guy who wasn't communicating quickly and a solid regular. I would definitely go with the solid regular.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same answer, but for different reasons.

 

Stop pursuing the guy who, after indicating interest, has, in actuality, been a source of frustration. I'm projecting, but I tend to believe that, sometimes, as clients, we get stuck considering the possibility of an outstanding meeting. Even after all indications are that it won't happen. And we prolong our frustration.

 

Go with the tried and true. Don't bother to initiate contact with the other guy --- not even to say that you're no longer available. You'll derive no happiness from the effort. Now, if he suddenly contacts you after his non-communicative behavior.... then you can tell him, "can't do it, but maybe another time."

I wonder what conclusions will be drawn by 22nd Century anthropologists and social scientists who study early 21st Century social media.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My advice:

 

Stay home and work on the treatment ;)

Writer's block is frequently cleared by sexual activity. I do not have writer's block but I am not taking any chances

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

 

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...