Fitness Model Coach/Trainer

Chelo
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was certified trainer in gyms. There are a lot of trainer types - some focused on nutrition and being lean while others focus on agility and others focus on bodybuilding. I had two client focuses: 1) older women flexibility and stability 2) teenage guys sports training.

I love bodybuilding and am great at it, having competed. But most guys coming to a gym don't want to be a competing bodybuilder because it is too much work with little return on your investment in the sport.

It all depends on what you want to achieve in fitness and if that fitness model knows how to help you achieve it.

I was certified trainer in gyms. There are a lot of trainer types - some focused on nutrition and being lean while others focus on agility and others focus on bodybuilding. I had two client focuses: 1) older women flexibility and stability 2) teenage guys sports training.

I love bodybuilding and am great at it, having competed. But most guys coming to a gym don't want to be a competing bodybuilder because it is too much work with little return on your investment in the sport.

It all depends on what you want to achieve in fitness and if that fitness model knows how to help you achieve it.

How do you usually charge your client? Let’s say the client just want to be fit and healthy.