Release the Memo!!!

Awwshuck
This topic is 1333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll kindly ask ya not to use that kind a language around a lady this early in the mornin

Ahem... it’s 3:00pm in Davos.

Besides, I assumed the boss’s salty tongue would have rendered everyone in the WH numb to any expletives by now.

(He does have a salty tongue, does he not?)

it's coming.

Only after she pees on it.

Kevin Slater

Thank you at least for that.

I’ve been waiting a goddamned year to see:

Donald

Wearing tighty-whities

On 600-thread count sheets

In a Moscow Ritz Suite

With 2+ Russian girls

Being peed upon

I ask for so little in life and this seems so very straightforward.

Is it too much to ask?

A grainy, B&W KGB video would be perfectly fine. I’m not hard to please.

it's coming.

As I believe it contains confidential information I hope that Devin Nunes releases it. I hope that the FBI can investigate him and then prosecute him because he did so. If however the memo is "scrubbed" so it does not contain information or methods I wonder how much damage it would cause any way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

The Nunes memo is classified information, which describes more classified information.

But ah have been told to demand that the HIC..................................................Release the Memo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#releasethememo

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

The Nunes memo is classified information, which describes more classified information.

But ah have been told to demand that the HIC..................................................Release the Memo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#releasethememo

What is the HIC? Do you mean HRC and why does the bitch have the memo to begin with?

What is the HIC? Do you mean HRC and why does the bitch have the memo to begin with?

Would someone please explain to Truth-B-Whats-His-Face that HIC is the House Intelligence Committee?

-The Marx Brothers

Would someone please explain to Truth-B-Whats-His-Face that HIC is the House Intelligence Committee?

That's right. You been reading that shit in your day job. And that is why you better ask your boss for some of his makeup so you will have something as foundation for when you get to where you're goin' girlfriend. Cause whats the new black?

That's right. You been reading that shit in your day job. And that is why you better ask your boss for some of his makeup so you will have something as foundation for when you get to where you're goin' girlfriend. Cause whats the new black?

Pfffff.......Look, honey. With the possible exception of Gen Flynn and bad toupee Manafort, nobody else is goin ta jail. And ah aint got nothin to do with this (alleged) mess anyway. Ah just frame the story the way it needs to be framed.

-The Marx Brothers

Pfffff.......Look, honey. With the possible exception of Gen Flynn and bad toupee Manafort, nobody else is goin ta jail. And ah aint got nothin to do with this (alleged) mess anyway. Ah just frame the story the way it needs to be framed.

You mean, YOU TELL THE LIE ?????? Let's NOT mince words dear.

Honey boo boo Your boss is the one doing the framing cause it is the only way he can get his fat white ass out of this. So you better watch out because your fat white ass might just be the stand in.

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Honey boo boo Your boss is the one doing the framing cause it is the only way he can get his fat white ass out of this. So you better watch out because your fat white ass might just be the stand in.

:eek::eek:

-The Marx Brothers

At last! We applaud the brave men and women on the HIC who voted to let the American people see for themselves just how politicized institutions such as the FBI have become.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-memo/index.html

-The Marx Brothers