Beware!!! Jake Jennings M4M Massage

Tbarrowman
This topic is 2269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to post a review on his masseurfinder page, but not sure it'll take.

After my town he went to San Jose and I was able to post on Craigslist about it and he quickly dropped off masseurfinder.

He resurfaced in Oakland today, but my post on Craigslist keep getting flagged.

Just trying to get the word out so some other idiot like me doesn't get scammed.

I tried to this morning and it hasn't appeared on his page yet.

After my town he wentg to San Jose and was able to post on Craigslist about him...And he quickly (coincidentally?) dropped off masseurfinder for a few days. He popped up in Oakland today and tried posting on Craigslist there too but my posts keep getting flagged.

I tried to this morning and it hasn't appeared on his page yet.

After my town he wentg to San Jose and was able to post on Craigslist about him...And he quickly (coincidentally?) dropped off masseurfinder for a few days. He popped up in Oakland today and tried posting on Craigslist there too but my posts keep getting flagged.

Submit a review here, the admins gave you the address where to do it when they edited your first post. Click on that link and submit a review. If you do it, the admins will do their best to verify your review, and will give the professional you are complaining about, the chance to respond.

That is how this place work.

I saw him once too, it wasn't bad but it was somewhat weird. It started with him being late because some kind of store didn't provide or ship to the hotel some kind of special ingredients for his own custom massage lotion that he mixes, he actually arrived that same day so my guess is that later clients didn't have that issue. I think he has some kind of treatment that goes with it, because he gave me a whole spiel about how I should drink tons of electrolytes in the days following the massage to rehydrate my body. I kind of tried but quickly gave up because it was just too much trouble :-). And no, I didn't sign up for a rehydrating massage or whatever, I guess he just goes around spreading his gospel. Oh, well...

• 2 weeks later...