Welcome back Murphy!

GregM
This topic is 2277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone who know me knows I hate tv. It's boring and not one bit funny. But Murphy Brown is coming back and I am so excited! For the times we are living in this show being brought back now is perfect! http://deadline.com/2018/01/murphy-brown-revival-candice-bergen-creator-diane-english-cbs-2018-2019-season-1202267897/ Be nice to see a smart sassy lady like Candice back on the screen!

Hugs,

Greg

Anyone who know me knows I hate tv. It's boring and not one bit funny. But Murphy Brown is coming back and I am so excited! For the times we are living in this show being brought back now is perfect! http://deadline.com/2018/01/murphy-brown-revival-candice-bergen-creator-diane-english-cbs-2018-2019-season-1202267897/ Be nice to see a smart sassy lady like Candice back on the screen!

Hugs,

Greg

Cannot wait some of the sharpest political comedy writing in the history of TV, coupled with great character portrayals! Diane English behind the pen and Candice in front of the camera -- this is a sure fire hit!

So looks like we have Rosann and Murphy Brown making a come back this year. Imma need to figure out how to get regular channels to show up on my tv. I only use it for the rare DVD.

Hugs,

Greg

If you sign up for CBS's app you get a one-month free trial. After that, it is $10/month, so you could see all thirteen episodes for $20. I did that to see the Carol Burnett Show 50th Anniversary Special and intend to keep the app because they give you access to past episodes of several CBS shows in addition to live streaming the current shows.

So looks like we have Rosann and Murphy Brown making a come back this year. Imma need to figure out how to get regular channels to show up on my tv. I only use it for the rare DVD.

Hugs,

Greg

Get an indoor antenna for $20.00. NO monthly charges and you get all the regular channels plus a few others (40 in all). You might enjoy METV channel which all all the good oldies like MASH, Hogan Heroes, etc.