Adrian Moss pic/vid collection

FanOfMuscles95
This topic is 2217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I know that, there's a bunch of other Adrian moss threads floating around, but I wanted to ask, has anyone ever purchased one of his ''packages'' that includes explicit videos/photos? I contacted him on rentmen and he's offering a bunch of stuff worth of $200. For some reason he's being sorta wary regarding only sharing one thing for a cheaper price, but I've seen his nudes floating around the internet so I think he might be genuine?

Most of the other threads have had mixed responses with him being a drug addict or a scammer with fake positive reviews - But has anyone purchased his stuff?

Would be super curious as to what exactly he’s offering... How did you connect with him on this?

He said explicit photos of himself, jerk off vids and him getting sucked and fucking girls. I was hesitant about it, but I've seen his nudes floating around the internet and I was able to confirm it is him due to the musculature of his abs. So I figured he does share something, unless it was for someone and she uploaded the pictures to the internet. I contacted him on rentmen.

3 no shows, habitual drug user, much better quality available.

No offense intended, but you seem to have expressed a lot of negative experiences. So I'm wondering: are you experiencing more negative stuff, is it because you're more adventurous or more negatitve? And I'd have to say, some of the stuff you've said is not only unsupported (at least in your posts) but fairly offensive. For example: 3 no shows -- means you have no basis to judge anything other than a willingness to see you. And givien the "no shows", what's your basis for proclaiming him a drug user and stating there are much better available?

No offense intended, but you seem to have expressed a lot of negative experiences. So I'm wondering: are you experiencing more negative stuff, is it because you're more adventurous or more negatitve? And I'd have to say, some of the stuff you've said is not only unsupported (at least in your posts) but fairly offensive. For example: 3 no shows -- means you have no basis to judge anything other than a willingness to see you. And givien the "no shows", what's your basis for proclaiming him a drug user and stating there are much better available?

Because having seen the likes of James XXX, Reese, Kyle Strong, and plenty more I know these men are quality and reliable. When someone flakes on three separate weekend appts I will consistently share that experience. As far as the drug reference you can read previous threads just as well as I can.

Hope that clears things up.

3 no shows, habitual drug user, much better quality available.

I never had a problem with him.

Let me ask - why do you attempt scheduling a 2nd and a 3rd appointment if the 1st one was a no-show? Sort of hard to believe. And on what basis can you call someone a habitual drug user if you haven't met?

Edited by BaronArtz

And on what basis can you call someone a habitual drug user if you haven't met?

I also would not repeat rumours like this as if I knew that myself.

If someone said it, I might link to what they said, and let everyone be the judge, but I would not actually assert it as a fact, unless I had witnessed it myself.

Okay, before this thread goes the complete other direction it's supposed to go - I ended up buying the collection. For a brief moment I thought I got scammed because there was a period of time where he didn't message me, but apparently, he was just on a plane ride from NY to LA. Oh well, I got the vids/pics now.

I never had a problem with him.

Let me ask - why do you attempt scheduling a 2nd and a 3rd appointment if the 1st one was a no-show? Sort of hard to believe. And on what basis can you call someone a habitual drug user if you haven't met?

Just reporting my experiences. Whether you believe or not is up to you.

Okay, before this thread goes the complete other direction it's supposed to go - I ended up buying the collection. For a brief moment I thought I got scammed because there was a period of time where he didn't message me, but apparently, he was just on a plane ride from NY to LA. Oh well, I got the vids/pics now.

Did you like the vids/pics? Was it worth the money? :cool:

Did you like the vids/pics? Was it worth the money? :cool:

I mean I guess it was slightly overhyped the way he was talking about it. There's about 17 files of mixed videos & pics. Most pics are just his penis erect which is nice, the vids are mostly him just showing off his dick but they're like 8 seconds long. There is one 4 min where he jerks off for like 4 min and cums. There's another one where he cums straight away in the vid and then there's another video where he has sex with his GF/random girl. I guess that was the best part of the deal since you saw him fucking, but I'm not really into hetero sex, so yeah. I guess the price was kinda over the top but I guess that's how he makes a living. Overall, I'd just say search his nudes on google, they should keep you satisfied than the collection.

• 1 month later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

Glad to have found this thread. I was chatting with him recently and he made the same offer. From the sounds of it (unless he's added new content to the collection) it's not at all what he was advertising it to be