Atlantis cruise - "drugs on the party boat were plentiful"

MiamiLooker
This topic is 2133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TMZ might have gotten it right...

But regardless of what really happened, we are all responsible for our own actions, situations we put ourselves in, people we choose to associate with, and because of that, it appears a young man died unnecessarily. Hopefully his death helps someone realize that everything in life has consequences, and that fine line between life and death is at every turn...

Edited by bigvalboy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Trump being president is a reality, anything and everything is plausible these days.

Take a very large seat for your engorged buttocks instead of forcing the last memory of this individual as someone who OD' on GHB until all the facts become clear. Also take a very large seat at the bottom of the ocean, drown and suffer a horrific painful death for relying on TMZ and not anyone who was on said cruise & had first hand accounts of what happen. Thanks, now go jump off a cliff.

And ladies and gentleman that says it all.

• 4 months later...

The toxicology reports are finally in regarding the death of Joel Taylor.

From People...

Joel Taylor‘s cause of death has been revealed, four months after the Storm Chasers star was found dead on a cruise ship in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Taylor, 38, had a fatal mix of drugs in his system, according to a toxicology report by the Institute of Forensic Sciences of Puerto Rico in January which was obtained by The Blast on Friday.

MDMA (also known as ecstasy) along with Zolpidem (a version of Ambien), ketamine (an anesthetic) and MDA (a psychedelic amphetamine) were found in his system at the time of his death, according to the report.

The Institute of Forensic Sciences of Puerto Rico did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/22/storm-chasers-joel-taylor-died-of-ecstasy-poisoning-on-cruise-shipdrug-overdose-cruise-ship/

https://people.com/tv/storm-chasers-joel-taylor-died-mdma-overdose/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875435/Storm-Chasers-star-died-Royal-Caribbean-gay-cruise-overdosed-MDMA.html

One does not asphyxiate if nothing is present in your stomach. You are welcome for this science lesson and may continue your subscription for a low fee of your sassy attitude.

So it’s the food not the drugs. Lol

You’re a party boy through and through. Your (now deleted but still quoted) posts would be laughable except someone died! Get real guy.

One does not asphyxiate if nothing is present in your stomach. You are welcome for this science lesson and may continue your subscription for a low fee of your sassy attitude.

I think you're confusing the terms asphyxiate with aspirate.

Someone deprived of air will asphyxiate.... full or empty stomach.

While aspirate is about exhaling or using air/suction, its commonly used to describe choking because food was drawn up from the stomach into the lungs.

Because I delete my posts when I realize most of y’all aren’t worth a penny of anyone’s time let alone mine. But then I fall back into the trap of responding to the lovely morons on this forum this repeating the cycle. You’ll find the same deleted posts in many many threads on this forum.

Actually I’m the first to admit if I’m wrong. But if you had any kind of brain cells remaining you’d know I deleted those posts back in January. Sorry that you are incapable of understanding that concept.

I didn’t say that dumbshit so don’t even try throwing words into my mouth. While the drugs may have caused the reaction to vomit, one does not asphyxiate on nothing if there was no food in their stomach.

So before you decide to be a cunt even further, grow a pair, cut them off, then go kill yourself as you’ll all be doing us a favor.

Seriously, someone died and all y’all are focusing on the completely wrong things. How fucked up are all y’all? Talk about republican mentality, no respect for someone’s life at all.

A fatal mix of drugs would stop someone’s heart. To say it was the drugs only and not a combination of factors is malicious and moronic.

Whatcha taking today bro? Must be some powerful stuff. Be safe please.