Sen. Tammy Duckworth to be the first Senator giving birth while serving. Congratulations!

marylander1940

This topic is 1363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sen. Tammy Duckworth to be the first Senator giving birth while serving in Congress

I can't wait to see her breastfeeding her child in the Senate floor to disgust the pussy grabber president and all folks out there who still think a woman should be home baking cookies.

http://www.dailyherald.com/storyimage/DA/20141111/news/141119848/EP/1/2/EP-141119848.jpg&updated=201504291004&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

episode-567-pictured-senator-tammy-duckworth-arrives-on-august-10-picture-id829566538

ap_17034537346456-f3dd0b7ba2e9c996f27f950477babe0e9dc3b6dd-s1600-c85.jpg

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580182083/sen-tammy-duckworths-pregnancy-set-to-be-another-first-for-the-illinois-democrat

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM

I can't wait to see her breastfeeding her child in the Senate floor to disgust the pussy grabber president and all folks out there who still think a woman should be home baking cookies.

You may recall that last year an Australian senator breast-fed her baby on the floor of the Senate to much the same response. (She was a Green, so 'what do you expect?')

You may recall that last year an Australian senator breast-fed her baby on the floor of the Senate to much the same response. (She was a Green, so 'what do you expect?')

I don't know what do I expect.

I just wonder what would be the reaction of some of the judgmental folks on here.

(before any of yinz answer that was rhetorical)

I'm waiting for a snide tweet from our misongynist-in-chief. Surely he will cross that line...

She's Asian, I guess she's a safe target for him, the base will be happy to have him breastfeedingshamed they'll feel good to see someone being bullied.

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM