411 on FELIXXXcolombian

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 1343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I feel like I'm the only one who had an experience with him that wasn't pleasant. We had discussed the things that I wanted to do before hand and then when I got there it was immediately awkward and so he ended up trying to top me within moments of my arrival but his whole demeanor was uncomfortable so I stopped the session literally 10 minutes in and he tried to strong arm me into the full rate saying it was my own fault that I was uncomfortable. I didn't like that.

• 1 year later...

I feel like I'm the only one who had an experience with him that wasn't pleasant. We had discussed the things that I wanted to do before hand and then when I got there it was immediately awkward and so he ended up trying to top me within moments of my arrival but his whole demeanor was uncomfortable so I stopped the session literally 10 minutes in and he tried to strong arm me into the full rate saying it was my own fault that I was uncomfortable. I didn't like that.

Can you recall how tall/big Felixxx seemed?? His profile says 5’10” and 185 lbs, but in all his pix he seems very short (although buff). I am shorter myself but if he was 5’5” or shorter, I would be pissed.

Oh, so he's gonna f*ck you with his face? He's good-looking to me btw.

On the other hand, there are so many pretty guys around that can't even get hard or don't even know how to f*ck.

I was interested already hence my question, I do think he is “cute” in the face, though obviously not his best feature.

Edited by Jay Sams