Sick of It!!!

Awwshuck

This topic is 1363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why do all these dang late night hosts love to talk about Kelly Ann so much more than me? She's pretty good at her job and all, but ahm way more important. And ah daresay ah spin 100 words for every one she does!

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/23/kellyanne-conway-puppet-jimmy-kimmel/

Kellyanne Conway “spokespuppet” debuts on Jimmy Kimmel

Kimmel spoke to “spokespuppet” Kellyanne Conway about her boss’ first year in office

Edited by Awwshuck

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

Why do all these dang late night hosts love to talk about Kelly Ann so much more than me?

It's pretty simple, Miss Sarah. A lot of us don't respect what you do (let alone who you do it for), but you're not flat-out loathsome like Kellyanne.

Sure, we have a little fun at your expense, but you're not the kind of gal we'd like to see burned at the stake (like you-know-who).

It's pretty simple, Miss Sarah. A lot of us don't respect what you do (let alone who you do it for), but you're not flat-out loathsome like Kellyanne.

Sure, we have a little fun at your expense, but you're not the kind of gal we'd like to see burned at the stake (like you-know-who).

I wouldnt mind seeing her "medium Rare" ! :p

While the late night hosts prefer talkin bout Kelly Ann instead of me, has been celebrities like Cher wanna criticize how ah dress. Who is this ol whore to criticize anybody for what they wear!!!!!!!!!!

Cher slams Sarah Sanders' style: 'Stop dressing like a sister wife'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/cher-slams-sarah-huckabee-sanders-style-stop-dressing-like-sister-wife.html

-The Marx Brothers

While the late night hosts prefer talkin bout Kelly Ann instead of me, has been celebrities like Cher wanna criticize how ah dress. Who is this ol whore to criticize anybody for what they wear!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/cher-slams-sarah-huckabee-sanders-style-stop-dressing-like-sister-wife.html

Bitch stole MY comment ! :mad:

I wouldn't pay her any mind. At least she didn't comment on your shoes...

equine-hoof-shape-lameness-valuable-research-carried-out-531071aeaaf86.jpg

Friday press briefing wear a leather mini skirt, black fishnet stockings, 5 inch heals, see thru blouse, and no bra. Show Cher!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice, but we Arkansas gals are a bit more modest than that:rolleyes:

-The Marx Brothers

Thanks for the advice, but we Arkansas gals are a bit more modest than that:rolleyes:

Not on a Saturday night when the paycheck has been spent, bills are due and the farmhands have just been paid.

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

Not on a Saturday night when the paycheck has been spent, bills are due and the farmhands have just been paid.

Look, honey. Ah ain't got time for back and forth with smartie butts lookin to cause trouble. Take your insults and grade school humor to that scarecrow, Kellyanne. In case you haven't noticed, mah duties are more demanding than hers.

-The Marx Brothers