Is Acne A Turn-Off?

Avalon
This topic is 2250 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, they will find a way to commercialize it in the strangest ways... http://igotzits.com/

BottomREV.png

Hahaha. It’s normal to get zits. Some just have it worse than others. Guys with regular zits are okay I think. It’s those big, pus-filled ones that scares the heck out of me. I arrived at the gym yesterday and headed to the locker room to change. Look and behold, my favorite staff was changing too. He said hi and I did the same. While he looked great face-wise I noticed that he has those big, red pimples on his back. Not a lot but noticeable by their sheer size. I still think he’s hot. I felt torn in deciding whether to suggest trying my remedy or not. I wasn’t sure how he’d take suggestions like that. Some will probably appreciate but he might feel more self-conscious about it. I just walked away. For someone with his cuteness and physique, I can forget a pimple or two...or a few in his case. LOL

I suffered from moderate acne until my late 30s. Saw multiple dermatologists and tried many different prescriptions with not so great results. I was always self-conscious about it and it really impacted my social and dating life; some people can be pretty cruel. Fortunately, in my 40s my body chemistry changed and it pretty much disappeared. I always feel bad for people with severe cases of acne and I would not wish it on anyone; specially the cases that go beyond normal zits and result in cysts that lead to major scarring...

I suffered from moderate acne until my late 30s. Saw multiple dermatologists and tried many different prescriptions with not so great results. I was always self-conscious about it and it really impacted my social and dating life; some people can be pretty cruel. Fortunately, in my 40s my body chemistry changed and it pretty much disappeared. I always feel bad for people with severe cases of acne and I would not wish it on anyone; specially the cases that go beyond normal zits and result in cysts that lead to major scarring...

I totally agree. It can affect you socially. But now that I’m clear I have gained more of that confidence. In my 40s and I still get compliments about how good my skin is. It helps being Asian I guess which helps keep me looking younger. I had to change my diet and keep a pretty good bedtime regimen to keep my face clear.