My reviews

MartyB
This topic is 1259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm glad my review of Mike Luster was posted today. I think I'm so eager to finish the review off of my device I'm not checking off the # of times I've posed reviews. Clearly it's been quite a few. I apologize for the misrepresentation and my thumbs. As my review stated Mike's massage was sensational. Unfortunately he does the massages mostly at night. Bummer.

I'm glad my review of Mike Luster was posted today. I think I'm so eager to finish the review off of my device I'm not checking off the # of times I've posed reviews. Clearly it's been quite a few. I apologize for the misrepresentation and my thumbs. As my review stated Mike's massage was sensational. Unfortunately he does the massages mostly at night. Bummer.

I know you've submitted more than 5 reviews. IIRC each review has said 0 Review(s). This could be a glitch in the system. You should send a PM to Guy Fawkes and ask him to correct your total to 5 or more reviews.

~Boomer~

I know you've submitted more than 5 reviews. IIRC each review has said 0 Review(s). This could be a glitch in the system. You should send a PM to Guy Fawkes and ask him to correct your total to 5 or more reviews.

~Boomer~

If you check out the FAQs of the review site you will see that you can send an email to daddy@daddysreviews.com.

• 2 years later...

I see that Mike is available in the daytimes now, but he is in NJ now. Just had a great massage with him last week. Found him on masseur finder.