411 on any of these guys visitign Boston now or soon?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 2248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe "strongpower" is Vinny from the NYC Adonis shows....he has a great rep.....

if I'm confusing the faces, please let me know and I'll delete this.....

Those are definitely Vinny's pics, although I can't vouch for whether that's actually Vinny who's advertising here. That being said, Vinny is stunning in person: tall, muscular, handsome, and really pretty hazel-like eyes. I can't speak to his massage skills, since I've never seen him outside of the Adonis Lounge. Best of luck!

Those are definitely Vinny's pics, although I can't vouch for whether that's actually Vinny who's advertising here. That being said, Vinny is stunning in person: tall, muscular, handsome, and really pretty hazel-like eyes. I can't speak to his massage skills, since I've never seen him outside of the Adonis Lounge. Best of luck

Yes it is Vinny in the ad and yes he knows how to give a good massage. I concur with all the positive reviews.

• 5 weeks later...