Trump Shut down

P Gren

This topic is 1363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Let's at least get the naming right. Trump created this March deadline on DACA because he rescinded Obama executive order. Congress had 6 months to come up with a legislative replacement. so, to recap, the Republican Congress could get it's act together to meet a Trump created deadline. End result - your government shut down. Realize how ridiculous this all looks to the rest of world. MALSA - make America a laughing stock again.

The Schumer forces were on a "save the children" mission. They knew they were going with knives into a gunfight. They did their best for the children and displayed some Democrat backbone being called for by their constituents. I hope they are able to find some heavy guns for the up-coming February 8th gunfight.

The Schumer forces were on a "save the children" mission. They knew they were going with knives into a gunfight. They did their best for the children and displayed some Democrat backbone being called for by their constituents. I hope they are able to find some heavy guns for the up-coming February 8th gunfight.

If it were truly about the "kids" they wouldn't have given it up so quickly.... They caved to donor money....

They haven't given that much up, actually. They got 6 years of CHIP and still have a shutdown in their pocket in 3 weeks if McConnell doesn't live up to his word again.

Who can even understand McConnells words ? That Old coot mumbles.... Maybe he doesnt want you to understand him ? Sly fox !

Who can even understand McConnells words ? That Old coot mumbles.... Maybe he doesnt want you to understand him ? Sly fox !

And remember, McConnell has a fox in the henhouse:

Secretary Elaine L. Chao | US Department of Transportation

https://www.transportation.gov/mission/secretary-elaine-l-chao

Secretary Elaine L. Chao is currently the U. S. Secretary of Transportation. This is her second cabinet position. She served as U.S. Secretary of Labor from 2001-January 2009, and is the first Asian American woman to be appointed to the President's cabinet in American history.

I hope they are able to find some heavy guns for the up-coming February 8th gunfight.

Shuck snorts and sneers....Interestin that you liberals dont want regualr folks ta have guns, but when it comes ta protectin them foreigners youre all about guns!!!:eek::confused::confused:o_O

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

My humble apologies. I overlooked the fact that the perception of metaphor is not within the capabilities of everyone.

Only liberals use them metafers

Edited by Awwshuck

-The Marx Brothers

Giving up the Border wall is a lame argument. I dont think that wall was ever gonna happen... Just an empty promise Trump made to hook racist supporters, which he planned to drag out thruout his administration.

Just a talking point now for the Dems.... I am a Dem, but my party let me down.

Giving up the Border wall is a lame argument. I dont think that wall was ever gonna happen... Just an empty promise Trump made to hook racist supporters, which he planned to drag out thruout his administration.

Keep the faith. They are climbing a steep grade that has mines everywhere.

Cross over, honey! We're the (segregated) big tent party. (Just keep talk about boyfriends, tricks, husbands, etc on the DL) Welcome! :):):)

-The Marx Brothers

Sorry to disappoint you folks, but the OP is gonna have to change the thread's title to "Schumer Shutdown"

Poll: Public blames Dem lawmakers,_______ for shutdown

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/370294-congressional-democrats-edge-out-trump-for-shutdown-blame-poll

-The Marx Brothers

Sorry to disappoint you folks, but the OP is gonna have to change the thread's title to "Schumer Shutdown"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/370294-congressional-democrats-edge-out-trump-for-shutdown-blame-poll

Guess you and a few of the fellows from the WH paid them a visit and helped them rewrite that piece.

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

keep your panties on Shucks...It was a battle, it wasn't the war.

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e