Why is LA so stale?

hottk29
This topic is 2285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see the same 4 or 5 names (Clark, Anthony, Parker, Mark, Canada Ben) all the time. Are people just settling in with those guys and the rest are just meh? Is the market saturated with overpriced mediocre guys? Just wondering where the fresh meat or diamonds in the rough are.

My massage dollars go mostly to therapeutic work when I need a massage. I maybe only buy an erotic massage a couple times a year. I have my short list of qualified professionals who I see for my issues and an even shorter list for when I hire erotically. There seem to be a substantial number of massage providers in the LA area and it doesn't seem to change very much. I suspect the market is saturated and it's difficult for any customer looking for erotic massage so they stick with the known providers. I also know some forum members have favorites in the area that they don't name. Presumably because those providers have asked for discretion. I wouldn't call it stale so much as a fully developed and mature market.

I have one that's therapeutic in-call and is open to new clients on a referral basis but doesn't advertise because he's interested in giving a great therapeutic experience primarily without having to feel like the guys expect sensual/HE. So, I get the discretion one. Prices for sensual, much less erotic, have gone up since I was going to see advertised therapists 4 years ago, also, so I'm a bit priced out of the market I guess

Agreed, LA has dried up with talent. Miami/Ft. Lauderdale is where it’s at.

I think the booming economy has allowed those who used to offer massage to make ends meet opportunities doing other things so they simply don’t have to massage anymore. I also think the majority of masseurs in LA that offer sensual massage don’t have many repeat clients, as they likely don’t need them with the number of visitors/businessmen coming to LA. These masseurs tend to offer quick rubs with little to no talent and people still pay for it.

I think the 5 guys you mention have a lot of fans in the forum so the volume of comments on them simply overwhelms other positive comments on others out there.

I have had positive experiences with guys in that 5 (for sure Ben, Anthony, Clark and Rainer who is also mentioned frequently) but also have had excellent massages from:

Taylor - https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/taylor-la.131092/#post-1430184

Paul - https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/paulsf.shtml

Michael - https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/michaelmassages.shtml

Jeff - https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jeffinla.shtml

And you also have to consider some members who won't share their #1 masseur go to on this site. I sure wouldn't. My masseur is just mine! If he wasn't just mine and I shared him then he can't work around my schedule! LOL.

(Sometimes I even wonder if some bad reviews are meant to sway someone's good masseur out of the "hands" of others... hmm... like writing a bad review for a good masseur to save him for yourself?)

I do have to agree to an extent. My first session with Anthony was 4/5 stars. I thought he'd be great with the massage and the sensual aspect but the massage was just okay and the sensuality was just okay. I have a better masseur that I always go back to. I want 5/5 technicality, 5/5 sensuality and 5/5 time management.

And you also have to consider some members who won't share their #1 masseur go to on this site. I sure wouldn't. My masseur is just mine! If he wasn't just mine and I shared him then he can't work around my schedule! LOL.

(Sometimes I even wonder if some bad reviews are meant to sway someone's good masseur out of the "hands" of others... hmm... like writing a bad review for a good masseur to save him for yourself?)

I do have to agree to an extent. My first session with Anthony was 4/5 stars. I thought he'd be great with the massage and the sensual aspect but the massage was just okay and the sensuality was just okay. I have a better masseur that I always go back to. I want 5/5 technicality, 5/5 sensuality and 5/5 time management.

Selfish lol :p

I'm in San Diego, and I've always been jealous of LA because there are soooo many ads in masseurfinder in WEHO and LA in general :(

But I also noticed that there are a lot of hot straights guys advertising there too... and I'm usually looking for something sensual, and it's hard to figure out which ads to call for that.