Ru Paul's AllStars

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2239 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

last week's episode was crazy...I don't want to say too much in case someone still needs to watch it but Ben did what he did to get people like him and fear of losing the competition...I think he'll regret it later.

It's my favorite TV show.

It doesn't make anyone a "bad gay" for not liking it, but I question why anyone would go into a thread about a specific show only to state they don't like it unless one just likes being a provocateur.

I called myself out for not being a fan: I didn't call people out for liking it. Big difference.

It's called having an opinion and we're all entitled to one. :)

I called myself out for not being a fan: I didn't call people out for liking it. Big difference.

It's called having an opinion and we're all entitled to one. :)

Yes, everyone is entitled to his opinion. I just don't make it a habit to go into threads just to state I don't like something. But if that floats your boat, so be it.

Yes, everyone is entitled to his opinion. I just don't make it a habit to go into threads just to state I don't like something. But if that floats your boat, so be it.

Well, you did take the time to call me out on this thread. And that's fine.

What floats my boat is being able to openly express my opinion on this board... And I do.

Instead of this idle back and forth, tell me why it's your favorite show.

1. It's always funny.

2. Sometimes it's emotionally moving.

3. LSFYL (Lipe Sync For Your Life/Legacy)

4. Watching creative people at their game (make up, costume design)

5. Learning drag queen vernacular.

6. The Pit Crew. Be still my beating heart, Jason Carter. Not to dismiss the other members of the Pit Crew, but Jason just floats my boat in every way.

latest?cb=20140424220247&format=original

7. And, of course, Ru Paul Charles.