411 on Leo the Lion from WeHo visiting San Diego

7829V
This topic is 933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a massage from him - he is not straight. He had a boyfriend who also does massage, he said his BF didn’t do as well since he wouldn’t was not always comfortable with the sexual component of the massage. He talks a lot about his other client experiences and was complaining about the hotel he was staying in (therefore an earlier post by me about concerns of Bed Bugs). He is a nice enough guy, the erotic component of the massage was encouraged. Massage skills are mediocre. I would not rebook!!

Edited by Lchnsf

He talks a lot about his other client experiences and was complaining about the hotel he was staying in (therefore an earlier post by me about concerns of Bed Bugs). He is a nice enough guy, the erotic component of the massage was encouraged. Massage skills are mediocre. I would not rebook!!

I saw him while he was traveling...similar experience. Not a super clean Airbnb. Nice guy, great eye candy, but mediocre massage at best. He was on his phone for half the time & only using one hand to “massage” my back. I wouldn’t repeat either.

I saw him while he was traveling...similar experience. Not a super clean Airbnb. Nice guy, great eye candy, but mediocre massage at best. He was on his phone for half the time & only using one hand to “massage” my back. I wouldn’t repeat either.

What?? Did you say something about it?

I know that's sometimes hard in the moment (I don't know if I would have said something or not).

My mind is boggled.

I know that's sometimes hard in the moment (I don't know if I would have said something or not).

My mind is boggled.

I didn’t say anything. Honestly, I’m not sure the other hand would have improved the quality of the massage. And like I mentioned in another thread on him, I think I “misread between the lines” of his ad. I was expecting something different than what he was offering. PM for for details, if you like.

That is why I ALWAYS avoid traveling masseurs. They tend to stay in not the best hotels, and try to squeeze in as many clients as they can while in town, hence the rushed massages and booking clients with one hand while massaging you with the other. I have always found the local masseurs to have the best set ups and not feel the pressure to squeeze in as many clients as they can since they are not leaving town, they live there.

My mind is boggled.

I saw a traveling provider recently and experienced the same thing. Minutes after the session started I noticed that he was only using one hand and not very attentively. Clearly he was texting with the other hand. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking it would be brief...it wasn’t. After about 5 minutes of this I did look up and it was confirmed. I told him that if he wasn’t into the massage I would leave...and I started to get up to go. To his credit, he was extremely apologetic, said he was putting it down for good, and offered to discount the session by $50. Reluctantly I stayed, but I’m glad I did. The rest of the session was good and he did not use his phone again.

Gotta speak up sometimes. Although not sure all providers would have responded as gracefully as he did.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...