Vicious on PBS and now on Amazon

FrankR
This topic is 2246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I stumbled across this show on Amazon. Great actors - some I've admired for years and even seen on Broadway! Appears that it was on PBS some time ago. How did I miss this? First episode looked a little over the top (stereotypes). And didn't find mentions when I searched the forum...

Is the series worth watching?

wm037UEdkITeuZP53Z_0ZyCtvMI58DBu80YDVITrxpJHYFVM2Wi8WKtNRjgiYODOLIACDt3UZjdtWIWcFaQZa2usoGgenKJNwp208Z9pKoGMFHsxZEHR9KVG_rs_FnnkIg

I watched a few episodes but did not find it very funny. I could not get over their portrayals despite two of the most brilliant British actors (Ian McKellan, Derek Jacobi) being involved. Frances de La Tour, of course, was her brilliant comedic self. And Iwan Rheoh is very handsome. So I will probably give it another try because it did get such raves.

I watched every episode and some of them twice. Will & Grace can make me smile sometimes, but Vicious makes me laugh out loud. The cast is fabulous. Frances de La Tour is pure comic genius. All of them are wonderful and funny. Love the writing.

I watched every episode and some of them twice. Will & Grace can make me smile sometimes, but Vicious makes me laugh out loud. The cast is fabulous. Frances de La Tour is pure comic genius. All of them are wonderful and funny. Love the writing.

Laugh out loud- also my reaction. It may be a dated show, but there is no denying it is hilariously entertaining. We can always use things that tickle our

funny bone and get us to let lose with unrestrained laughter and this show does just that.