411 on Master Jasper Plum in detroit

handiacefailure
This topic is 2283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I sent him a message and he didn't respond. I wonder how he ended up in Detroit from NYC. I don't understand these guys that advertise and don't respond when someone messages them about setting up a sesson

Well! I just took one look at the guy's ad and experience told me that he came out of the oven half baked. I decided not to rush to judgement here... but now feel that my initial impressions might possibly be correct. A "28 year old" "straight" guy in his "mid 20's" (red flag right there!) doing BDSM etc. who lists himself as "bisexual". Also, "Outcall clients without references must pay a deposit" was a big LOL! References from whom?!?! Your bank? Perhaps be would like a copy of your credit score! Now add in the screen name! Jasper Plum does not quite have the right connotation. After all, did not Master Avery realize that he had to ditch the "Conrad" screen name to do dominant type fetish scenes. Jasper is silly enough for this type of scene, but you add in Plum It becomes a bit over the top.

Just my impression...

Edited by whipped guy

"Jasper Plum" is a boutique women's clothing store in suburban Los Angeles, not exactly the right image for a BDSM top.
LOL! That made my day! Leave it to Charlie to fill us in on that! Plus, while he presents himself as a hot guy. He in NO way exudes BDSM, but then most are surprised that I am into such a scene as well! ;)

LOL! That made my day! Leave it to Charlie to fill us in on that! Plus, while he presents himself as a hot guy. He in NO way exudes BDSM, but then most are surprised that I am into such a scene as well! ;)

I don't think if anyone saw me on the street they'd have any clue I'm into BDSM. A few of my closer friends knows I'm into it and they were all surprised when I told them.

I sent him a message and he didn't respond. I wonder how he ended up in Detroit from NYC. I don't understand these guys that advertise and don't respond when someone messages them about setting up a sesson

Cheap Real Estate in Detroit -- Some Urban Revival - and GM and its support companies still have a large presence - which equals visiting Busineessmen

I don't think if anyone saw me on the street they'd have any clue I'm into BDSM. A few of my closer friends knows I'm into it and they were all surprised when I told them.

Well it's always the clean cut ones that you have to worry about. As in never in a million years whould we have suspected! LOL! It that what all the neighbors say when the guy next door is identified as a serial killer or terrorist?!?!?!