Calling ALL New Yorkers

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think it’s also important to mention that JJ’s timeout here was just for a matter of days, and he could’ve come back here, had he chosen, and salvaged this event. He chose not to.

Not that I would have necessarily encouraged him to do so, but he did have a voice, after just a few days of silence to salvage this event.

And as @Cooper mentioned, This has been done before with less drama.

I’m confident that when JJ returns, he’ll explain his feelings about this much further than I could be doing here now.

JJ hates divas, and Although he’s one himself, it’s important to remember this, he’s one who believes himself to be like this:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone tell me HOW to create a poll ? I want to put the date and venue choices for the NYC meat-up into that format for your preferences . i think its the easiest way without having alot of discussion.

The date and venue with the majority vote will be the Winner !

ZmU5YzIwOGE3MSMvNFpyVklab091bW5YQVpQMGQ0QmRaUDFuemVnPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vdXVza2djZXFnd3VjcGQwZ294ZnZhb2Fvc3hwZGhpdXB1dDIxZGxvcjJ1ZTV1dXdnYW1jdTlwcXN5a3c4YWkwcS5naWY.gif

5d0f2bcea6c711f8e7b589ce5e13c33f

anigif_enhanced-20402-1477929490-12.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

We can still post polls on the Politics forum, but not on the others.

• 1 month later...