Calling ALL New Yorkers

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do, I’ll wear boots and “dressy” leather jeans.

FYI, I have not notified the media, so there wont be any "papparazzi" there, :p

so just be "yourself" and "comfortable.

I am planning to EAT, so I will have my elastic waist "dad" dockers and velcro sneakers on.

Edited by jjkrkwood

Like I mentioned, I had this same procedure a year ago, so I know what to expect, and eveything should go well. They knew it was blocked when I had my first surgery, BUT it wasnt blocked enough by THEIR standards.

IMHO, they should have just done it THEN.... But this way, they can just bill for $170K AGAIN ! It's all about the MONEY .....

Like I mentioned, I had this same procedure a year ago, so I know what to expect, and eveything should go well. They knew it was blocked when I had my first surgery, BUT it wasnt blocked enough by THEIR standards.

IMHO, they should have just done it THEN.... But this way, they can just bill for $170K AGAIN ! It's all about the MONEY .....

You are right about that! They get rich off somebody's misery. As you said, it should go well. Never a fun experience though. Speedy recovery, and we will have a drink on it at the reunion.

I haven't been watching this thread, so I only noticed today that you (@jjkrkwood) are having a heart tune-up this week. Just want to chime in with the many others who are wishing you well and will be thinking of you.

(If this involves any overnights in the hospital (?), will one of the smaller Louis Vuittons be put into service? Send those doctors and nurses a message that you are a man who is used to and expects top quality!)

I haven't been watching this thread, so I only noticed today that you (@jjkrkwood) are having a heart tune-up this week. Just want to chime in with the many others who are wishing you well and will be thinking of you.

(If this involves any overnights in the hospital (?), will one of the smaller Louis Vuittons be put into service? Send those doctors and nurses a message that you are a man who is used to and expects top quality!)

As a matter of fact, YES, Louis will be travelling with me.... But I'm afraid if they see it, they will only bill the insurance company MORE ? :confused:

Thanks for your wishes. Hold down the pic galleries while I'm away....

I too just got to this thread. Wishing you the best @jjkrkwood. I also have 2 but it doesn’t keep be from hanging out at Gold Gym often (for more than the eyecandy). I had a neighbor in NYC who at last count had I think 17.

FWIW in the days of Club 20 (where Tim Adonis) got his start, veterans of the ol Gaiety often gathered early of a Sunday evening at

the Olive Garden at 22nd and Sixth before rushing over to 20th Street just before 7 pm when the door charge went up $10. It was wonderful fellowship of kindred spirits. I hope you folks can pull this off. I know you’ll enjoy it. Wish I could join you (especially if @GregM shows up).

I too just got to this thread. Wishing you the best @jjkrkwood. I also have 2 but it doesn’t keep be from hanging out at Gold Gym often (for more than the eyecandy). I had a neighbor in NYC who at last count had I think 17.

FWIW in the days of Club 20 (where Tim Adonis) got his start, veterans of the ol Gaiety often gathered early of a Sunday evening at

the Olive Garden at 22nd and Sixth before rushing over to 20th Street just before 7 pm when the door charge went up $10. It was wonderful fellowship of kindred spirits. I hope you folks can pull this off. I know you’ll enjoy it. Wish I could join you (especially if @GregM shows up).

Thanks for your encouraging words g56. I am not worried about the surgery, I just want to be able to breath normally... As for the meet-up, I am not expecting it to become a thing, just hoping for a nice evening and meeting some people we interract with at the site. If some new friendships are formed, that will be a boner (bonus?) ;) Noone has been able to pull-off a NYC meet yet, so I am curious to see if it CAN be done ?

OH how i wish the Gaeity were still around !