LA guys

builder boy
This topic is 2274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Musclemenm... if those pics are accurate, occasionally dances for Adonis Lounge NYC. I believe he's based out of Miami and traveled to NYC to strip every now and then. When Xavier Muscle used to frequent NY more he gave me musclemenm's number, but I never contacted him. I figured he didn't (at the time) advertise and I've never been to the Adonis Lounge to meet him in person. Now if he was there every week I'd go meet him for sure. :)

@builder boy if you see him let me know because I'd definitely try to hire him... that is if it's the same stripper guy.

Edited by big-n-tall

Musclemenm... if those pics are accurate, occasionally dances for Adonis Lounge NYC. I believe he's based out of Miami and traveled to NYC to strip every now and then. When Xavier Muscle used to frequent NY more he gave me musclemenm's number, but I never contacted him. I figured he didn't (at the time) advertise and I've never been to the Adonis Lounge to meet him in person. Now if he was there every week I'd go meet him for sure. :)

@builder boy if you see him let me know because I'd definitely try to hire him... that is if it's the same stripper guy.

Will do. What a body !!!

I so agree. Ever since I began receiving the Adonis Lounge NY email blasts... I've noticed him. I've lusted for him like you wouldn't believe. LOL! He and Marcus... I'd probably lose my mind if they were standing in front of me.

You clearly are a man of exceptional taste !!!

I had just spent 2 hours with musclemenm. He looks just like the photos. I had a great time with him. I couldn't believe that massive physique stood in front of me and lied over me...woof. He is from Miami, and will be in LA just one more day.

Congrats! I tried contacting him but he must have had a waiting list!! Adonis NYC is Lucky to have him