411 G-Spa visiting NYC from Miami

EVdude
This topic is 2247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

yalza, tell me he’s real and knows how to give a dencent massage, please!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/g_spa.shtml

I've reached out. He seems real and nice enough on the phone. He is hosting in the Brighton Beach area of Brooklyn. If you want him naked and a more sensuous message (whatever that means), he charges $50 more = $150 for 60 minutes. He's in town all of this week.

I've reached out. He seems real and nice enough on the phone. He is hosting in the Brighton Beach area of Brooklyn. If you want him naked and a more sensuous message (whatever that means), he charges $50 more = $150 for 60 minutes. He's in town all of this week.

thank you Redwine56 for your information! Could you report back your experience? I'm a bit interested in adding him to my travel plan in late Feb in Miami.

• 1 month later...

He looks exactly like his pics. Love his smile and body. Starts with a foot bath and is an excellent massage therapist. He uses his whole body and keeps his shorts on. Can be sensual but not erotic. He deserves respect so don’t get grabby. He makes a real effort to make a spa like setting in his ground floor apartment. Parking is a bit of an issue close to his apartment but payed street parking is usually available a few blocks away. Definitely a repeat.