Netflix by Disc

TruthBTold
This topic is 2287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I belong to the Netflix program where you (pathetically/quaintly) order and receive movies on DVD rather than stream them. I have been attempting to log in to the site in order to attempt to order new movies (many which I hear about on this site) and a screen comes up informing me that the site is temporarily unavailable although Netflix will still be receiving discs and sending out discs in our queue. It has been almost a week now that I have been getting this screen. Is everyone doing the streaming type of Netflix rather than DVD through the mail and if you use Netflix by mail, have you been getting this screen? Thanks.

No. I had not but I did and it did work. Thanks very much.

Glad to hear.

Now, if you want to go back to using your regular browser, try refreshing the page that shows the error message by holding down the shift key while hitting the refresh arrow (usually somewhere near the URL field) and see if that clears the issue. Or clear any cookies that say netflix and re-logging in.

Kevin Slater

Glad to hear.

Now, if you want to go back to using your regular browser, try refreshing the page that shows the error message by holding down the shift key while hitting the refresh arrow (usually somewhere near the URL field) and see if that clears the issue. Or clear any cookies that say netflix and re-logging in.

Kevin Slater

Thank you. I also had been entering thru a bookmark I had made so I deleted it and will go to the site a different way.