You Tell 'em, Miss Viola Davis!

LoveNDino

This topic is 1374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you for this. I think it is true and that so many groups have so far yet to go to actually breathe free. YOU REALLY HAVE TO FORCE CHANGE. Sometimes in ways that you had not foreseen and sometimes in ways that use more power than you would like to use. But that is the only way you will get things because those in power do not give it up without being forced in some way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

Thank you for this. I think it is true and that so many groups have so far yet to go to actually breathe free. YOU REALLY HAVE TO FORCE CHANGE. Sometimes in ways that you had not foreseen and sometimes in ways that use more power than you would like to use. But that is the only way you will get things because those in power do not give it up without being forced in some way.

IF we can get rid of Trump, everything else will fall into place !

IF we can get rid of Trump, everything else will fall into place !

I wish I could be this optimistic and confident. He is but a cog in the right's claim to power and property. Having him as President made it easier but it will be very difficult to claw ourselves back to where we were before he showed up on the scene. Add to that fact that many of the supporters of the Democratic Party have their own interests at stake and will not necessary let many of the changes, particularly economic ones, fall by the wayside. So, I just think that the rest of us have to remember that any change we want, WE have to fight for even if it means forcing that change in ways we would not have considered before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again