Sugar Daddy apps

fedssocr1
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody using any of the various Sugar Daddy mobile apps? I downloaded this one called Sudy Gay. They seem to have a bunch of similar apps for straights (I think the company is HK based). For some reason this particular app disappeared from the Google store the day after I installed it. It appears to be fairly popular judging by the number of guys listed. Unfortunately you have to pay to be able to do even the most basic things like send and read messages as a daddy. And it looks like because it is not available on the Play store anymore you can't even pay if you want to since Google throws up an error message. They claim to be fixing the problem.

They also have a verification system but they want you to send them a copy of your photo ID which seems completely insane to me.

I am sure there are other apps out there. Any favorites?

The description of Sudy Gay on their website is superb:

"Although Sugar Daddy is not a new phenomenon, it is rarely seen to explore the Gay market in sugar daddies. Yet, as the number of gays grew vigorously in recent years, more and more gays dare to express themselves and pursue the relations they want.

Consequently, in order to provide more accurate services for gays, Sudy launches the third Sudy App on the basis of Sudy and Sudy Cougar apps, namely, Sudy Gay, which relies on the original user groups of Sudy and is expected to occupy this segmented market."