east men’s spa (nyc)

rocksinurhead
This topic is 2057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the “official” spas in nyc thread is kind of long, to say the least, and a little bit all over the place. I have read the raves there about jerry from east men’s spa. i’m hoping someone can provide a description of him...age, body type, etc.

i’m also wondering about will, who works there too. their website shows a picture of a great looking guy they are calling “male masseur will”. anybody have a massage from him? thanks.

Jerry and Will are both young Asian (Chinese) guys. Both are slim and do a good massage. I’d recommend both highly. By my eyes Will’s pic on the EMS website does not resemble him that much. Others may not agree. It’s been a few months since I’ve been at EMS but only because it’s no longer a convenient location. The price is reasonable and I have no hesitation recommending it.

it is incredibly convenient to my place of work so i have been strongly considering a visit - any words of advice?

thanks!!

Hey NY NAKED TOP - from the likes of recent spa threads, it looks like you have to make an appointment with Jerry for a great, relaxing, take care of you message and then let us know if you are sold on the hype. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
Jerry and Will are both young Asian (Chinese) guys. Both are slim and do a good massage. I’d recommend both highly. By my eyes Will’s pic on the EMS website does not resemble him that much. Others may not agree. It’s been a few months since I’ve been at EMS but only because it’s no longer a convenient location. The price is reasonable and I have no hesitation recommending it.

Do you mean this pic? http://www.newyorkmalespa.com/gallery

• 6 months later...