411 on Chicago Boys?

jpaulie
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Dallas_B and it was horrible. Did one hour in his apartment waste my time by stopping every fifteen minutes checking if his roommate was gonna wake up and he end it early to I still had 10 minutes left. And face looks bad real life than his picture. Looks like he does drugs. On BiGuyJason that guy is a sweetheart. I had a wonderful time with him I had the bfe when to downtown we ate a restaurant, shopping for clothes and to his apartment for some fun. It was definitely a great experience

Bummer to hear re: Dallas - He has been on my list for a while but our schedules have never connected. Perhaps I dodged a bullet, though, if that’s the only experience anyone on this forum has had with him (I was looking for outcall so maybe it would be different? But maybe I’m grasping at straws). Appreciate your input! I’ll put Jason higher on the list.

And would appreciate more input, too, if anyone has met any of the other guys!