new on UWS

massagelover
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York has lots of acronyms, some clever, most utilitarian. LES is Lower East Side, UES is Upper East Side.

SOHO, probably the best known, is South of Houston. My favorite (remember the Disney movie?) is DUMBO:

Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.

I've learned that WEHO is West Hollywood. As Yogi Berra said, "You can see a lot by just watching." (Or something like that.)

New York has lots of acronyms, some clever, most utilitarian. LES is Lower East Side, UES is Upper East Side.

SOHO, probably the best known, is South of Houston. My favorite (remember the Disney movie?) is DUMBO:

Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.

I've learned that WEHO is West Hollywood. As Yogi Berra said, "You can see a lot by just watching." (Or something like that.)

And let’s not forget our favorite locale BOHICA.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again :p

Without getting too deep into review territory, this guy is 1000% the real deal. Absolutely legit massage skill delivered with intuition and sensuality. Even his use of towels is fantastic. His studio is soothing and immaculate. His personality is quiet, but warm and accommodating. He has massage training, but his main job in life is gymnast/acrobat/dancer. I've been twice already in one week because he's THAT good, despite him always having a very booked schedule. I hesitate even posting because he'll get even busier, but he deserves great success. I think he's even hotter in person that his photos. If you're looking for a great therapeutic and sensual mix massage, GO; if you're looking for more than that, he's definitely not your guy.

Without getting too deep into review territory, this guy is 1000% the real deal. Absolutely legit massage skill delivered with intuition and sensuality. Even his use of towels is fantastic. His studio is soothing and immaculate. His personality is quiet, but warm and accommodating. He has massage training, but his main job in life is gymnast/acrobat/dancer. I've been twice already in one week because he's THAT good, despite him always having a very booked schedule. I hesitate even posting because he'll get even busier, but he deserves great success. I think he's even hotter in person that his photos. If you're looking for a great therapeutic and sensual mix massage, GO; if you're looking for more than that, he's definitely not your guy.

Thanks for the report!

oh and I have seen him on scruff....not advertising for massage...lol

Haven't posted in quite some time but I just got a massage from Max based on these posts here and felt the need to give him some additional praise. He was awesome! It was probably one of the best deep massages I've received in NYC for that rate (it's worth a lot more). Like bencleve29 mentioned, he's definitely more handsome in person. He also made some funny jokes at the end as well. Ha. The naughty boy in me likes to just be exposed throughout the entire massage, but he does drape you with a towel. My god I've never been more turned on by having a towel draped over me. Haha! Its a very therapuetic massage with sensual element sprinkled throughout - just the way I like it.