TristanGaul/MyrtleTony is back

natmas02
This topic is 2231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn around time has always been an issue with him. I remember this from his days before being Myrtle Tony (I forget his original screen name; this was c. 2006 and he was in DC), but he was friendly and interactive when you got him. He has a review dated March 7 for whatever that's worth.

Mediterranean is no more of a grab bag of ethnicities than Caucasian. In fact, the list of people who used to be excluded from buying property in much of the US tended to be Black and Jewish, and "Mediterranean". The definition of whiteness is pretty elastic and in the mid-19th century being Irish didn't make the cut.in NYC or Boston. The real question is why self-categorization bugs people as opposed to the other way around.

Listing "Mediterranean" in a profile can pique my interest....listing "Mixed" with no clarification in their ad copy (mostly when no face pics are included) is not helpful regarding info being provided to arrive at a hiring decision....ethnically / racially, my preferences can be broad....it's simply part of the info I prefer to have provided ( almost as important as being told at least an almost truthful age).....I ain't looking at ads to find friends or lovers....I'm looking for compatible sex partners.....(in a mutually consenting arrangement, of course ;))