Is That Mikey DC??

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I only watched to see if it was him. Lol I could handle it till he started eating it in such ecstasy. Btw. That is a well used hole and should not belong to any 20 year old.

There used to be site called Daddy's big dump in the back of Frontiers so apparently it's a thing that's been going on for quite awhile. I think this is a strictly gay fetish though. Not seen any straight equivalent. So just another thing I can now cross off on my list of seeing. o_O

It is not only gay. Straight men who enjoy being submissive sometimes are into it. It is very unusual, though.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be site called Daddy's big dump in the back of Frontiers so apparently it's a thing that's been going on for quite awhile. I think this is a strictly gay fetish though. Not seen any straight equivalent. So just another thing I can now cross off on my list of seeing. o_O

Definitely incorrect. It may be more common amongst gay men, or more openly discussed, but there are definitely heterosexuals who are into scat.

Ok. I know the bestiality taboo is shared so I guess this is no different.

Suprisingly, I have been intrigued by "bestiality videos", and get turned on by guys performing oral on horses.. I take the horse out of the pic, and focus on the ORAL aspect.. But its no way in the same realm as SCAT !

For ME, that's "distastetful"......

Suprisingly, I have been intrigued by "bestiality videos", and get turned on by guys performing oral on horses.. I take the horse out of the pic, and focus on the ORAL aspect.. But its no way in the same realm as SCAT !

For ME, that's "distastetful"......

When I was a teen and waaaaay hornier than now, I used to get a boner from watching dogs fucking. But never had the fantasy to have any kind of intercourse with one.

When I was a teen and waaaaay hornier than now, I used to get a boner from watching dogs fucking. But never had the fantasy to have any kind of intercourse with one.

Well I do believe you can get great appreciation from something without participating, although participation is often the icing on the cake.... Dont crucify me, but I HAVE wondered about ORAL on a horse.... Oh Geez, I sound like a sicko probably ? :(

Lol. I also want to experience a trans, I just have not yet found the right one.

You arent digging any whole. I thought you didnt care about judgemental people, or even anyone’s judgement.

Go for it.

I have my sights on Luke Hudson... He has the most beautifully formed "little cock"... It looks like it would be heaven to suck on ?

Well I do believe you can get great appreciation from something without participating, although participation is often the icing on the cake.... Dont crucify me, but I HAVE wondered about ORAL on a horse.... Oh Geez, I sound like a sicko probably ? :(

Nope. Not at all. I grew up on a farm and me and my friends would always be in awe of the stallions and their big human like cocks. I've seen (never participated) "barnyard sex" and it's way more common then most realize. My fascination stops though when it comes to people and their pets though. Some lines should just not be crossed IMO.

Nope. Not at all. I grew up on a farm and me and my friends would always be in awe of the stallions and their big human like cocks. I've seen (never participated) "barnyard sex" and it's way more common then most realize. My fascination stops though when it comes to people and their pets though. Some lines should just not be crossed IMO.

I'm not sure i understand the difference between the 2, I mean afterall Both are beastial ? I would say one is more like a 1 night stand, while the other is a BFE ? o_O

As long as it is consensual I have no objections to interspecies sex, although it is not my thing.

Other species cannot genuinely express consent. I've never thought that was a great argument against bestiality, since they are unable to consent to all manner of other things we do to them, including eating them, but there it is.

Other species cannot genuinely express consent. I've never thought that was a great argument against bestiality, since they are unable to consent to all manner of other things we do to them, including eating them, but there it is.

In the videos I've watched, the animals seemed to enjoy it.... And aint they always sniffing around your privates ? :D

Yeah, I thought about mentioning that to make clear I was making a joke.

Now, jokes aside. I am not into bestiality, so I have never really thought about it. I have had a few pets throughout my life and a few connections with horses, cows, goats, and sheeps. I do love animals and interacting with them is a source of immense joy.

My experience with them tells me many of them tells me I could not be so sure whether or not they are consenting. I think they are very capable to express displeasure and discomfort, and hey would very clearly communicate "lack of consent".

I am not sure about consent. We all had a dog that would try to fuck our legs. Would I be committing an unethical act if I offer my ass instead? Would the dog enjoy fucking my ass?

I just checked your Luke, @jjkrkwood . Interesting. Out of the FTMs I have seen advertising so far, I find him the most attractive. I still feel I need to be face to face to find out whether or not chemistry will work.

We never talk about women here, but I do find some of them attractive. I have a couple of female friends I would gladly have sex with. However, pussy has always been a turn off. I mean literally, I do not like their pussies. I love the rest of the female body but their vaginas. Sorry, dear sisters. I cannot predict what my reaction will be confronted with a man with a pussy. However, I am very curious and will find out.

I just checked your Luke, @jjkrkwood . Interesting. Out of the FTMs I have seen advertising so far, I find him the most attractive. I still feel I need to be face to face to find out whether or not chemistry will work.

We never talk about women here, but I do find some of them attractive. I have a couple of female friends I would gladly have sex with. However, pussy has always been a turn off. I mean literally, I do not like their pussies. I love the rest of the female body but their vaginas. Sorry, dear sisters. I cannot predict what my reaction will be confronted with a man with a pussy. However, I am very curious and will find out.

For me, Luke is all BOY, and the fact that he still has "original female part" doesnt bother me. Like I said, he has the most beautifully formed "clit" which resembles a small cock, and he seems to like having it serviced.

I'm game for the experience with this beautiful BOY....