ISAAC AGAIN

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are so lucky--I've been trying to end up in the same city as Isaac so many times. Now he's back, I have renewed hope. Wow he is hot.

Yes, I am lucky. He is very generous with me.

He will be back in NYC tomorrow for a few days before heading to the West Coast. There is a chance he may end moving to LA. I do not know whether or not that would take him closer to you.

LatBear - that one pic is like the sun smiling in my face. Also in reading your review of your most recent time with him it sounds like you have a really wonderful time with him. That is great. I had a question. You mention that he receives many calls on Grindr. Did you mean that he gets a lot of work connections off of Grindr. Or that you think there may be a permanent BF present soon because of the calls. Just wondering. Also, perhaps he will attend Palm Springs weekend now that you have made him rather famous in your blog, etc.

LOL.

I did have an amazing time, but what I shared in that review is our relationship after several times together. My first time with Isaac was great, otherwise I would not have repeated, but it has not stopped growing.

Any other thing you want to know, please ask me via PM. And please be aware that even through PM, there are things that will stay only between Isaac and I. (or me?)

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
LOL.

I did have an amazing time, but what I shared in that review is our relationship after several times together. My first time with Isaac was great, otherwise I would not have repeated, but it has not stopped growing.

Any other thing you want to know, please ask me via PM. And please be aware that even through PM, there are things that will stay only between Isaac and I. (or me?)

Thanks!

Hey @latbear4blk what is the word on Isaac? A search here brought up a lot of old threads only - feel free to PM me if you prefer.