Mexico travels

Jomo
This topic is 2286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to Cancun on Monday. I will be connecting at Dfw. I am thinking of taking some toys in my checked luggage. I would put those silicone and real feel toys in some boots. I will be traveling with other people. I wouldn't want those seen by them. I don't care about t s a

What do y'all think?

If you check them, you won't likely have anything to worry about.

They're still using the green light/red light system at CUN. It's possible to get a 'red light' and they may ask to search your bags, but that's done in a semi-private area. They also wouldn't allow your friends to join you during that search.

My one and only time arriving in Mexico City was many years ago. I left the entry form on the plane. I remembered halfway towards customs, and went back to the plane to get it. The airline was able to retrieve it for me. By the time we got to the immigration/customs area, people were gone, and we got the red light. I don't really remember much of the search/questioning process, but I do remember it was out in the open, and not in a private area.

My one and only time arriving in Mexico City was many years ago. I left the entry form on the plane. I remembered halfway towards customs, and went back to the plane to get it. The airline was able to retrieve it for me. By the time we got to the immigration/customs area, people were gone, and we got the red light. I don't really remember much of the search/questioning process, but I do remember it was out in the open, and not in a private area.

MEX has now moved to private screening areas