DUPLICATE POSTINGS

Guest REGINA
This topic is 8797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest REGINA

This evening I posted a message on the "Gaiety Website" line, responding to someone who took my name is vein. I then decided I should go back and actually respond to the forum topic. I did so and posted the message, only to find both my original AND the edited version were listed. I tried to delete the original but no such luck.

What did I do wrong? Is there any way to remove the first of the two listings so I don't look like such a doofus?

Please advise.

Regina,

Its not your fault. It's a software bug and we're working on it.

If I go in as ADMIN and try to take out one of them, it will take out both and then everyone will accuse me of deleting messages, so I just leave them alone.

If it happens and you can see it right away, I think you can go into "edit" mode and possibly correct it, but even if you can't, it's not the end of the world and everyone knows it's the software and not you.

HooBoy

Guest Shooter

THE KING OF DUFUSSES!

REGINA, if you think you look like a dufuss, check out 'BOSTON INFO' and see the king of dufusses at work! That should make you feel really good about yourself! :-) (Actually, I did it just to make you feel better! Yeah, that's it! I'm just that kinda guy!)

Guest REGINA

RE: THE KING OF DUFUSSES!

Shooter, you're a sweetie! I'm wearing a bull's eye on my face just for you! :* :* :* :* :*

Guest Shooter

RE: THE KING OF DUFUSSES!

Just be sure you're wearing shatterproof goggles! Suffice to say, I can tell you why they say it makes you go blind!! ;-)

Archived