Hybrid Hands LA

tdh10
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Booked with Mike a couple of weeks ago. Was alright. Massage was decent. The atmosphere is a bit odd. A bit too chatty for me as I like to drift off durning a massage. FYI... He has a twin gay brother who used to do massages in the same exact house/location about a year ago. I met his twin back then who has more of a surfer dude look. Talk about Deja's vu!

Booked with Mike a couple of weeks ago. Was alright. Massage was decent. The atmosphere is a bit odd. A bit too chatty for me as I like to drift off durning a massage. FYI... He has a twin gay brother who used to do massages in the same exact house/location about a year ago. I met his twin back then who has more of a surfer dude look. Talk about Deja's vu!

Would be fun to get a 4-handed massage from two twins. :)

@SoCalBoySD - that's a great price, were there extras? Feel free to PM. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...