Orlando

MFanatic
This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can’t go wrong with Ryan. His ad isn’t up at the moment but maybe you can get lucky and he’s still actively massaging now.

He is Asher from frat.men if you want to search him.

I met Ryan several times for therapeutic massage without any extras. He wore scrubs the entire time.

The last time his ad was up, it looked like he’s offering a lot more than massage now. I have his number if you need it.

"A service tailored to your individual needs" sounds promising, but of course they can't say much in these ads, and can't promise anything in an email or text, or over the phone. At least not with the possibility of your being an undercover cop. The only thing you can do is to ask for recommendations here, or to take the plunge. Trust me, RJ will provide a service tailored to your needs!

• 3 weeks later...
I saw RJ in Orlando last week and was not a fan of his technique. I will def not repeat. But, again others may have a different opinions

I have posted something like this too. My session with RJ wasn’t bad but there was something about him I quite don’t know how to describe. The session felt weird to me the whole time.

I have posted something like this too. My session with RJ wasn’t bad but there was something about him I quite don’t know how to describe. The session felt weird to me the whole time.

Completely weird...his technique was strange. Just an overall odd time spent.

Went to this guy today and probably the best massage I have had. Affordable, sort of cute and very sweet.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/timelesstouchmb.shtml

Offered a drape, which I don't care about either way, so he didn't drape me... but then remembered I hate laying on a table naked and being the only naked person in the room. ((: (besides that it was amazing! - but only therapeutic)

• 2 weeks later...