411 Victor Powers

Trent1500
This topic is 2176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can be a business opportunity. Let's start the Daddy's Olympics. Suggested categories:

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

I took the obvious ones, anyone can add new sports if you wan to be creative.

We sell tickets and we sell the broadcasting. I mean the streaming.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/401ec7115ddf01de27bc75d9aaf6f242/tumblr_mhnue9UQIP1qhlt4ko1_400.gif

This can be a business opportunity. Let's start the Daddy's Olympics. Suggested categories:

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

I'm pretty sure I can qualify in 4 out of 5 categories....just based on my past performances.....grin

Is Victor Powers submissive?

Victor is anything you want him to be.

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

http://25.media.tumblr.com/401ec7115ddf01de27bc75d9aaf6f242/tumblr_mhnue9UQIP1qhlt4ko1_400.gif

I can compete in 3 out of the 5. :):p:D I hope @VictorPowers can be the judge.

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

Surely water sports was the most obvious one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

My fave Czech (Ivan Mraz among other names) would win gold medals in all categories!

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

And maybe a secondary games (like the Winter Olymics) for our kinkier colleagues with events like fisting and roping.

-French Kissing

-Ass eating

-Topping

-Bottoming

-Giving Head

I can only compete in the French kissing, head giving and ass eating. I am still a novice at the others. You sure you do not want to meet up in Boston next month for a pre-Olymic practice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
@VictorPowers, yes, I plan to make an appointment but my schedule is too fluid. I can't do it until the 7th. I do not want to committ to a time than something come up. I just hope you are not all booked by that time.

You won’t regret seeing him. He is a nice guy. I saw him recently and though I am a bottom, we had a great time. And contrary to some remarks above, he got hard for me. On top of bed play(no pun intended) he has a very nice personality.

Ahhh. I received a text from him a few days ago. We have kept in touch on and off. He probably was in NYC when he texted.. Naughty boy did not tell me he was in NYC. This is deserving of a spanking. I understand he is to return to NY during the summer, so I will need to practice my paddling.

Edited by purplekow

Ahhh. I received a text from him a few days ago. We have kept in touch on and off. He probably was in NYC when he texted.. Naughty boy did not tell me he was in NYC. This is deserving of a spanking. I understand he is return to NY during the summer, so I will need to practice my paddling.

Give him a few paddles for me on that delisious ass.