I Almost Feel Sorry for Chris Christie

LoveNDino

This topic is 1373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Once upon a time, back when he was the Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie enjoyed certain luxuries, like sunbathing on state beachesclosed to the public, picking fights with his constituents, and using a VIP entrance at the Newark airport. But not anymore.

According to CBS, when Christie tried to pass through the special access area he had used for eight years as governor on Thursday morning, airport officials redirected him to the regular TSA line, with the rest of the nobodies.

The order reportedly came from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which also operates the George Washington Bridge between Fort Lee and Manhattan (the bridge Christie allegedly messed with in the 2013Bridgegate scandal.)

Christie, who just left office on January 16, complied with instructions, and once again admirably restrained himself from dumping nachos on anyone.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christie was one of the worst governors ever in the state of NJ and that means he had to outsuck Christie Whitman, who is notable for telling hundreds of men, who would later die from the effects of toxic substances in the pile at WTC, that it was perfectly safe. I guess it was if you stayed in DC. He is also one of the first Republicans of any note to come out in support of trump. Guess he thought he was going to get that VP nod but instead he only gets a single scoop of ice cream and no tips for getting the Fast Food Junkie in Chief his daily burgers.

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Was the state authorities still investigating violations of the law regarding Bridgegate? I know that a few of his employees were convicted but I did not know if they were federal or state law. Once he was booted from office can they still go after him for possible violations of law? I would imagine that those that had gone to trial and lost (not sure if their appeals are done or not) would sing if they have not done so.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

He was overweight but not a disgusting pig. He had the gastric sleeve but lost a minimal amount of weight.

No...He was a disgusting pig.

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

He had the procedure and lost quite a bit of weight. He was a disgusting pig before and after and when he dies, his bones with no meat on them will still be that of a disgusting pig. Unfortunately for him, he was crude, rude and freequently booed, but he was not as horrible as trump and so he lost the nomination of the party and eventually he was nothing more than a burger getter and a fat guy that could not order what he wanted at the big boy table during the short time he had a presence in the White House.

I meant his presence in the White House.

Could not get the proper google combination to bring up the item from January or February 2017 in which trump forced Christie to change his order at a WH dinnerr. Clearly during that dinner, Christie was a big presence as he is at every dinner.

Speaking as a fat guy, I hate it when people make fun of someone for being fat. I think it says more about the insulter than the insultee. And let it be known that I don't care who the target is. When conservatives insult Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell because of their weight, I find it just as bothersome. Making fun of people for being fat is just so mean (well, except for Joan Rivers' Elizabeth Taylor jokes, which I confess made me bust a gut), not so much to the intended target but to all fat people.

Perhaps what bothers me most is that there are so many more intelligent and far funnier ways to rip on Chris Christie. Like when he decided that dry-humping Donald's leg would get him the VP slot. Yeah, how'd that work out for ya? Or all those memes of Christie standing behind Trump, blinking t-o-r-t-u-r-e in Morse code? Or he set the 21st century standard for lowest level of self-humiliation for least political reward? There's Bridgegate, his own personal beach, really, the list is almost endless.

Wow, I see that Christie actually got a job in the Trump administration as Chair of the Opioid & Drug Abuse Commission. So I was wrong, all his groveling did get him a job. I wonder if there's a brass thimble on Trump's desk with a note identifying it as what's left of Chris Christie's pride.

My ignore list:  marylander1940, MiamiLooker, stevenkesslar

Speaking as a fat guy, I hate it when people make fun of someone for being fat. I think it says more about the insulter than the insultee. And let it be known that I don't care who the target is. When conservatives insult Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell because of their weight, I find it just as bothersome. Making fun of people for being fat is just so mean (well, except for Joan Rivers' Elizabeth Taylor jokes, which I confess made me bust a gut), not so much to the intended target but to all fat people.

Perhaps what bothers me most is that there are so many more intelligent and far funnier ways to rip on Chris Christie. Like when he decided that dry-humping Donald's leg would get him the VP slot. Yeah, how'd that work out for ya? Or all those memes of Christie standing behind Trump, blinking t-o-r-t-u-r-e in Morse code? Or he set the 21st century standard for lowest level of self-humiliation for least political reward? There's Bridgegate, his own personal beach, really, the list is almost endless.

Wow, I see that Christie actually got a job in the Trump administration as Chair of the Opioid & Drug Abuse Commission. So I was wrong, all his groveling did get him a job. I wonder if there's a brass thimble on Trump's desk with a note identifying it as what's left of Chris Christie's pride.

If he werent such a vile person, noone would care about his weight, but because he's a scumbag, people will pick on and focus on the thing most obvious about him, his size. It's really just a defense mechanism..."hit em in their WEAK spot".... We are NOT looking to be funny or make intelligent quips, the insults are meant to hurt, just like the many things HE did to hurt his constituents. He's low-life garbage, and NOT because of his size. The man does not DESERVE any respect.

If he werent such a vile person, noone would care about his weight, but because he's a scumbag, people will pick on and focus on the thing most obvious about him, his size. It's really just a defense mechanism..."hit em in their WEAK spot".... We are NOT looking to be funny or make intelligent quips, the insults are meant to hurt, just like the many things HE did to hurt his constituents. He's low-life garbage, and NOT because of his size. The man does not DESERVE any respect.

Trust me, I am no fan of Chris Christie. If he is indeed low-life garbage, then fine, attack him for all the sh*t he's done. I maintain that making fun of people because they're fat makes you look even worse than the fat person you're targeting.

By the way, when did bullying become all the fashion in leftist circles?

My ignore list:  marylander1940, MiamiLooker, stevenkesslar

Trust me, I am no fan of Chris Christie. If he is indeed low-life garbage, then fine, attack him for all the sh*t he's done. I maintain that making fun of people because they're fat makes you look even worse than the fat person you're targeting.

By the way, when did bullying become all the fashion in leftist circles?

that's Life Dear.... Your President does it ALL THE TIME !

And sorry about your sensitivity to the FAT thing, but I wasnt talking about YOU, I was talking about HIM, and I dont give 2 fucks about him. Dont take it so personally.

Oh Yeah, Your President, TRUMP, he's FAT too !

Edited by jjkrkwood

that's Life Dear.... Your President does it ALL THE TIME !

And sorry about your sensitivity to the FAT thing, but I wasnt talking about YOU, I was talking about HIM, and I dont give 2 fucks about him. Dont take it so personally.

Oh Yeah, Your President, TRUMP, he's FAT too !

http://olivethepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Obama-lol.gif

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

no excuse. you lose.

... eventually he was nothing more than ... a fat guy who could not order what he wanted at the big boy table during the short time he had a presence in the White House.

Could not get the proper Google combination to bring up the item from January or February 2017 in which trump forced Christie to change his order at a WH dinner ...

Chris Christie’s meatloaf humiliations

This week, in the White House, Donald Trump forced Chris Christie to eat meatloaf, even though Christie did not necessarily want the meatloaf.

There was a time when Christie was a man with autonomy and pride. There was a time when Trump was kind and his voice was soft and his words were inviting, and life was a Springsteen song and the song was exciting.

There was a time, and then it all went wrong.

Trump rewarded loyalty, they said, and he was loyal. He gave Trump his boughs and his branches and his leaves and the better part of his trunk. He brought him the severed head of Marco Rubio...

Christie had hopes. He was going to be vice president. And then, he was going to have a job in the White House. And then, he was going to head the transition.

“There’s the menu,” Trump told the room when Christie visited. “You guys order whatever you want. Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.”

Christie did not necessarily want the meatloaf ... Meatloaf always tastes a little like humiliation, even if the bread crumbs are perfectly fresh.

--The Washington Post, February 17, 2017