Best Strip/lapdance for DC Recommendations...

Boy4
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently, no lapdances in DC now at all as of a couple weeks ago when Rockhard Sundays went on hiatus.....

and the only male fully-nude club is Secrets (upstairs), which is not at all bad, but has no lapdances and no private booths.....

that was easy

giphy.gif

Correct.

However, you can bring home a taste of Rockhard DC. Lee is out for hire: https://rentboy.pro/boys/KittyLee

He is an amazing exotic dancer. Next week end I am planning a post in my blog.

• 2 weeks later...
apparently, no lapdances in DC now at all as of a couple weeks ago when Rockhard Sundays went on hiatus.....

and the only male fully-nude club is Secrets (upstairs), which is not at all bad, but has no lapdances and no private booths.....

that was easy

giphy.gif

Secrets has changed a lot as to what can go on. When "Ryan" started 18 months ago he broke most of the rules and it stuck. Dancers walk around between sets talking to spenders and accepting tips for being very friendly touch wise. Lapdances, hands down underwear, fingering holes, kissing, back or foot massages in the dark seats, etc are all normal now. The guys make most of their tips offset now and most of their income outside Secrets.

For a mere say $20 in tips offset I think you get at least as much as in a normal 2-minute "song" at formal lapdance bars. And at most of those holes and cocks are off limits.

Secrets has changed a lot as to what can go on. When "Ryan" started 18 months ago he broke most of the rules and it stuck. Dancers walk around between sets talking to spenders and accepting tips for being very friendly touch wise. Lapdances, hands down underwear, fingering holes, kissing, back or foot massages in the dark seats, etc are all normal now. The guys make most of their tips offset now and most of their income outside Secrets.

For a mere say $20 in tips offset I think you get at least as much as in a normal 2-minute "song" at formal lapdance bars. And at most of those holes and cocks are off limits.

Really? Wow! That is very different. There is not any closed-off area but maybe back stage somewhere? Since the club will be torn down soon to build a stadium (again!) maybe anything goes. Maybe the abc board doesn’t care anymore. I’ll check it myself. ;)

DC has gotten so gentrified there are not many areas for sex related clubs left! A lot different from the 80s Marion Barry era :rolleyes:

Welcome to the “other site”! We were in Secrets during MAL week end and I did not see any of that (on a Saturday). We even saw Security taking a patron out for what we thought was inappropriate touching. Perhaps it is different the rest of the days?

Welcome to the “other site”! We were in Secrets during MAL week end and I did not see any of that (on a Saturday). We even saw Security taking a patron out for what we thought was inappropriate touching. Perhaps it is different the rest of the days?

I'm sure it was happening on a Saturday. I can't recall that one exactly. Security does enforce no touching between the knees and waist when a stripper is on set. Off set its between the stripper and you. The one I'm close to lets you finger his butthole offset or will sit in your lap, butt on dick, while you feel inside his briefs for $20 tip or less. $5 would even get special attention.

I'm sure it was happening on a Saturday. I can't recall that one exactly. Security does enforce no touching between the knees and waist when a stripper is on set. Off set its between the stripper and you. The one I'm close to lets you finger his butthole offset or will sit in your lap, butt on dick, while you feel inside his briefs for $20 tip or less. $5 would even get special attention.

Shit. I should have paid more attention. I do not like most of the dancers but there are a few I would love to kidnap.

Thanks for the info!

I didnt check if you were there because I thought you were traveling, based in your posts in boytoy.

@latbear4blk and @tassojunior thanks for updates.... Disappointing to hear that it is being torn down.

Secrets is Not being torn down (yet). A developer has an option to buy it for a new apt building but they are building another one now close and probably won't start until that one is finished.

The new soccer stadium across the street is supposed to open in May. It will interesting interaction. They don't have a parking lot so it will be impossible for cars.

Shit. I should have paid more attention. I do not like most of the dancers but there are a few I would love to kidnap.

Thanks for the info!

I didnt check if you were there because I thought you were traveling, based in your posts in boytoy.

My BFF "Ryan" is the hottest guy there by far. $20 will get you a good lap dance or more. Maybe $5 if he's drunk. And he's drunk a lot.

So a new star popped up at Secrets last night. Sorry I don't have a hosting site to put his pic here. Stunning. Says his name is Christain from Atlanta. Nursing student. Drove up. Many tattoos, including a kiss tat on butt. Half Australian, half Cuban. They've renamed him "Cody". He'll be back tonight. Power bottom. Face of an angel. Medium tan complexion, dark brown eyes, black hair. Works as a runway model. Stunning amazing looks. Seems too good to be true which is the point.

Anyway he's coming for lunch so I'll gleen more.

update: He is wonderful sex with a preference for bottoming. Passionate French kisser. Extremely intelligent polite guy.

Edited by tassojunior

So a new star popped up at Secrets last night. Sorry I don't have a hosting site to put his pic here. Stunning. Says his name is Christain from Atlanta. Nursing student. Drove up. Many tattoos, including a kiss tat on butt. Half Australian, half Cuban. They've renamed him "Cody". He'll be back tonight. Power bottom. Face of an angel. Medium tan complexion, dark brown eyes, black hair. Works as a runway model. Stunning amazing looks. Seems too good to be true which is the point.

Anyway he's coming for lunch so I'll gleen more.

update: He is wonderful sex with a preference for bottoming. Passionate French kisser. Extremely intelligent polite guy.

He drove up from Atlanta? I hope he stuck around. Will Cody be dancing this weekend say Sat Feb 10? Thx!

He drove up from Atlanta? I hope he stuck around. Will Cody be dancing this weekend say Sat Feb 10? Thx!

Cody wants to come every weekend and stay in my guest studio...maybe to "work" there. Im not into brown eyes. He is hot tho. I have his pics on the other site and he was headlined in the ad last week.

Stunning looks bod and personality. Sexy as fuck. Sex beast.

Cody wants to come every weekend and stay in my guest studio...maybe to "work" there. Im not into brown eyes. He is hot tho. I have his pics on the other site and he was headlined in the ad last week.

Stunning looks bod and personality. Sexy as fuck. Sex beast.

In the Secrets ad- Do you mean the guy on the right covering his crotch with a hat? And what is the other site with the pix you mention?

Thanks!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Here-s-What-s-Happening-.html?soid=1101548750503&aid=mXl0FKLKc_o

In the Secrets ad- Do you mean the guy on the right covering his crotch with a hat? And what is the other site with the pix you mention?

Thanks!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Here-s-What-s-Happening-.html?soid=1101548750503&aid=mXl0FKLKc_o

No Cody was featured in the ad for saturday as a guest star. He's texted me a half dozen times today.