411 David Donavon Nashville

Ord733
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been trying to get in contact with him and it’s like pulling teeth. I wanted him to make a video for me and even getting basic info: how much does he want, what he prefers, that sort of, and it’s been incredibly difficult.

I don’t know if he’s just a flake, or we don’t mesh, but I think I’d have better luck with a ouija board.

• 1 month later...
Super nice guy and fun. I contacted him through his profile on rentmen and he responded right away.

Did you actually meet David? If yes, was it Nashville? I am in Chicago. He was very prompt with emails and pleasant but keeps canceling his trips to Chicago.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you meet with David? If yes, would appreciate your feedback. He is coming to my town this week.

Actually, no I didn't. He was going to come to Los Angeles in May, but then he dropped it.

I e-mailed him asking if he was ever planning to come to Los Angeles, but I got no response. You might have better luck though. If you do see him, I hope it goes well. He's yummy. ;)

Interesting behavior on his part. He also cancelled two trips to Chicago recently.He is scheduled to arrive today for a few days. On Monday, he sent me a text that he was still coming into town. I have an appointment scheduled for Friday. Will see if he actually shows up. A friend of his, Parker Pitts, is also coming to Chicago at the very same time. Hopefully, that is a good sign