When once is not enough (for them)!

Smurof
This topic is 2288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw a masseur approximately two months ago. It was far away from my home, and an enjoyable experience. He seemed to really love my company, and I was in a physical state that was merely temporary (gobs of body hair).

While flattering, I've made clear in numerous texts from him to repeat visit. I was on a vacation, and don't live in the area. My phone prefix is not where I live, as I used to be in his neck of the woods a long time ago. The requests to repeat aren't at a harassing level (yet), but how many times do I need to beat the same "no" drum? I've even told him I'm normally smooth all over, just like he is, but that doesn't stop the "please come see me again" requests.

I saw a masseur approximately two months ago. It was far away from my home, and an enjoyable experience. He seemed to really love my company, and I was in a physical state that was merely temporary (gobs of body hair).

While flattering, I've made clear in numerous texts from him to repeat visit. I was on a vacation, and don't live in the area. My phone prefix is not where I live, as I used to be in his neck of the woods a long time ago. The requests to repeat aren't at a harassing level (yet), but how many times do I need to beat the same "no" drum? I've even told him I'm normally smooth all over, just like he is, but that doesn't stop the "please come see me again" requests.

@Smurof , how about texting him this the next time he contacts you...." My husband has access to this phone. Please do not text me again, since my privacy and discretion are at risk. I will contact you when I am ready. Again, no more texts. Thanks for understanding." Hopefully that will work. I have had the same issue from a few eager masseurs who wanted more of my business, and sent them that text. It has worked for me every time. Never heard from them again. Good luck!

Edited by Dmitri

That is certainly an interesting and annoying problem. Can’t say I’ve had the same problem...then again, they have to get past my secretary first!!:D