Germanjock in LaLa Land, anyone?

glutes
This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the same guy that used to have a profile called "Eurojock" in which he used multiple fake face pics of various models who were considerably hotter than he.

I met with him several months ago in LA. Finally, the face pics are real. However, the body pics are real but not current. The body pics on the profile demonstrate a toned, worked out, athletic body type. They must be old. Now he is more of a pale, skinny, twink type. I am sure if he put some work into it, he could have that body back. But he is a small framed person and it would take some intense gym time and nutritional supplementation.

He is a very polite, well mannered young man. But he is kinda sure of his own "awesomeness". He is cute, but not "all that".

Overall, not a bad experience. He is compliant, but there is no enthusiasm. He almost makes u feel as if he is doing you a favor by being with you.

I don't think that I would do it again. I just have a major problem with people who tend to misrepresent themselves. In his mind, he must have been convinced that he was in the same league as the models he used to depict in his profile. He isn't.

As I said, overall, not a bad experience. But he clearly views himself as being "upper echelon". He is maybe a 200 - 250/hr guy.

There is certainly a niche for smart, pretty European boys. He is very fashionably dressed and can carry a good conversation. But if that is not your thing, then u may feel disappointed. I am sure he has a cadre of clients who are into him. He is very bright and speaks several languages. But he is a little too chic for me. I prefer hot young college guys who show up in jeans and a T-shirt and just want to get down to it.