Ranks on this site?

Kody S
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your question shows up now and then, and one of the forum members with the Librarian gene comes up with the post where the scores are. It has to do with the number of messages you have posted, not with the number of likes you got.

By the way, I think a good suggestion for @Guy Fawkes would be to post the list in the Help page.

Edited by latbear4blk

Hey! I should know this but I don’t. How do « ranks » work on this site such as novice, master, viscount, knight? Just curious... does it have to do with number of posts or likes? I’m sure this may be posted somewhere?

@TruHart1 where are you?

~Boomer~

See @oldNbusted's posted link (above) to my posting back in July of 2015 on a thread asking the "titles" question. For those unfamiliar, the titles or ranks change according to the number of posts each member writes on the forum! And yes, Tarte, this should have been posted in The Lounge by Kody, rather than The Spa section!

TruHart1 :cool:

And yes, Tarte, this should have been posted in The Lounge by Kody, rather than The Spa section!

I read all the forums and will comment on posts in any of them without reference to whether it is the appropriate forum, but I am generally careful to start a thread in the right place. But I know others only play in a few, or even one forum, so I don't begrudge them starting a thread that is off topic for that forum. If it's particularly inappropriate, the admins will move it.

Lord....the “oral exam” I had to pass with bearofdistiction to get my Count title...

Let me tell you boys....start practicing now.....it’s ROUGH!

Wait....what?....there is no required “oral exam”???

Bear!....you dirty fucker!....I’m telling Daddy!

Grin

I LOVE "oral exams"..... And its amazing, I always PASS with flying colors. ! :D