Tim in Dallas

DadBearDallas
This topic is 2011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sketchy location. I text him upon arrival to let him know I was there and

he didn't respond. I gladly left.

Based on the location in his ad I’m assuming he operates out of an extended stay type of motel. If it’s the one I’m thinking of it is indeed sketchy with a lot of nearly homeless people staying there. Not a place to go after the sun goes down and highly questionable when the sun is out.

Based on the location in his ad I’m assuming he operates out of an extended stay type of motel. If it’s the one I’m thinking of it is indeed sketchy with a lot of nearly homeless people staying there. Not a place to go after the sun goes down and highly questionable when the sun is out.

But since you're only guessing you don't really know that, right? I've been there many times and while not the Ritz, its a 3 star hotel next to the Crowne Plaza. Not exactly Watts.

But since you're only guessing you don't really know that, right? I've been there many times and while not the Ritz, its a 3 star hotel next to the Crowne Plaza. Not exactly Watts.

I was referring to the Budget Suites on Stemmons Freeway just north of Mockingbird. The place is pure trash and is certainly not a 3-star hotel.