Lol - How much would you pay to look at his pics?

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ad starts out with what I can do for him before getting to what he would be willing to do for me. If he wants someone to quote: "give me a weekly or monthly allowance." I want it to be about me more than him. I'm not sure who he thinks will be enticed by such an offer.

If you are one of the people who would be so enticed, PM me. I can be just as selfish, I'm sure. Not as attractive, but I'd be more attentive the man I'm sure.

His ad starts out with what I can do for him before getting to what he would be willing to do for me. If he wants someone to quote: "give me a weekly or monthly allowance." I want it to be about me more than him. I'm not sure who he thinks will be enticed by such an offer.

If you are one of the people who would be so enticed, PM me. I can be just as selfish, I'm sure. Not as attractive, but I'd be more attentive the man I'm sure.

25 years old...http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/rs_500x281-150209094336-prince.gif

• 4 months later...