Killian James NYC

wklucas
This topic is 1654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never knew that much about the guy or followed his drama / saga / freakout (?) / meltdown (?) too closely.....but he did have throngs of adoring fans.....I'm guessing this might be a recently re-activated ad since he says back in NYC on January 25.....again, I think some folks loved him....others regarded his behavior / antics in a negative light....

https://rent.men/Killian_James

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words he’s broke and back haha

Easy money is hard to give up...

I saw "Killian" several years back for a stretch of time. He was great. Hot beautiful and he bottomed all the time. He was awesome. He was also smart and funny. Never had an issue with him at all. He was always professional. All of this stuff about him I read with a sense of regret.

I had a similar experience with him. After his meltdown and the way he treated Ian Green I am not interested in seeing him again.

It was interesting to see him going from favorite and forum sweetheart to vilified person, typical case of pack attack. Many folks on here smelled blood in the water and felt safe to go after him.

I never had a chance to hire Killian. When I first started hiring and discovered the forum, Killian was always very sweet and kind to me with advice and answers to questions

Similar experience. We've never met. He once sent me a PM after I made a post. I thought he was genuinely honest, and supportive.

I never met him, but I do remember he was active here. I just tried to call him using @ but I am not sure the Killian that popped up is him.

If he is back I would hear what he has to say. I believe in second and third chances. I know I have made many mistakes and benefited from forgiveness.

Saw him early on and found him difficult to engage. A bad day perhaps but I never really got the adoration—fanboydom is often a bad sign. If you Google him, you can get an idea from other sites what happened with him as it was visible in a variety of places. I think moderation her likes to avoid regarding things or getting into personal details or anything that would reveal his real name.

I saw "Killian" several years back for a stretch of time. He was great. Hot beautiful and he bottomed all the time. He was awesome. He was also smart and funny. Never had an issue with him at all. He was always professional. All of this stuff about him I read with a sense of regret.

Same deal for me but I saw him twice and Always a top choice for me when I visited NY. I will say that I was in NY this past month and I considered hitting him up but I didn’t. I don’t regret being with him but from everything I’ve heard I would be hesitant to hire again fearing he wouldnt be the same Killian I enjoyed in the past.