Senator Booker and Secretary Nielsen

LoveNDino

This topic is 1369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing more than political theater from the biggest phoney/camera whore in government these days, Cory Booker. </3

He's delusional if he thinks stunts like these will propel him to the presidency in 2020. Trump would completely annihilate him anyway, he'd be a dream opponent. All talk, no action/substance.

Durbin is ok enough. I was kind of upset when Dems made Schumer their leader in the Senate over him.

Radical Independent

Nothing more than political theater from the biggest phoney/camera whore in government these days, Cory Booker. </3

I would have agreed, but Sec. Kristjen Nielsen is disliked by many Trump loyalists as well. Cotten showed her a way to retain a very small bit of dignity in shithole vs. shithouse.

That was not a Booker performance this time.

I was very happy to see Booker's scream-fest, which was right on target concerning a government official charged with security who is incompetent, a liar and a slug in the mold of her prior boss, the horrible John Kelly. @Corporate Shill shill does his usual cynicism act, attributing Booker's rant to the theatrics of a presidential aspirant without any evidence. (If that were the case, Booker deserves an Academy Award for Best Actor.) I think he saw a personally resonant moment to go after rampant White House racism, and he took it. Good on him.

He's delusional if he thinks stunts like these will propel him to the presidency in 2020. Trump would completely annihilate him anyway,

I'll take an elevated Booker attack any day over the cowardly words of a Ryan, who didn't even have the huevos to manage anything past.."very unfortunate" or "very unhelpful"

"I read those comments later last night. So the first thing that came to my mind was, very unfortunate, very unhelpful. But you know what I thought of right away? I thought of my own family."

Trump won't be here in 2020. If by some chance he survives Mueller, he'll be politically dead or sitting in a chair somewhere babbling to himself and starring at Fox and Friends while Melania feeds him apple sauce and wipes his chin.

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

I'll take an elevated Booker attack any day over the cowardly words of a Ryan, who didn't even have the huevos to manage anything past.."very unfortunate" or "very unhelpful"

"I read those comments later last night. So the first thing that came to my mind was, very unfortunate, very unhelpful. But you know what I thought of right away? I thought of my own family."

Trump won't be here in 2020. If by some chance he survives Mueller, he'll be politically dead or sitting in a chair somewhere babbling to himself and starring at Fox and Friends while Melania feeds him apple sauce and wipes his chin.

Silly girl, you know Melania will "be outta there" faster than you can say SLOVENIA.......I highly doubt she'll be stickin around after this. "Get your settlement and RUN in those stilletos"....