Happy Birthday Hunter Lee

stevenkesslar
This topic is 2259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/31/3147959dd28dd454347b09f9bf2d0318cf08192600e6be2dc991470c94dae337.jpg

Happy Birthday, Hunter.

My wish is that I can be as pretty as you when I grow up.

Now make a wish and blow ..................

12095.jpg?1468689484

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaubHyz8OQ0

Face plant count: 1

First time skiing?

My first, and only time skiing, I didn’t take a lesson (should have). Some of the stupid things I did:

Let go of the tow rope too soon, began to go backwards. Quickly grabbed on the save myself, and those behind me.

First fall was on the bunny hill, and binding came loose. Was sitting on the ground, took off the ski, set it aside, and off the ski went by itself down the hill.

Last fall, before I called it quits, got off the chair lift a little too late, hit the ground, and fell down. They stopped the chair lift. As I was getting up, looked back. I saw everyone leaning to the side looking at me. All I could think of was they were trying to figure out who the idiot was causing it. Couple more falls as I went down the hill.

All this in one day.

First time skiing?

My first, and only time skiing, I didn’t take a lesson (should have). Some of the stupid things I did:

Let go of the tow rope too soon, began to go backwards. Quickly grabbed on the save myself, and those behind me.

First fall was on the bunny hill, and binding came loose. Was sitting on the ground, took off the ski, set it aside, and off the ski went by itself down the hill.

Last fall, before I called it quits, got off the chair lift a little too late, hit the ground, and fell down. They stopped the chair lift. As I was getting up, looked back. I saw everyone leaning to the side looking at me. All I could think of was they were trying to figure out who the idiot was causing it. Couple more falls as I went down the hill.

All this in one day.

Lol! Where I come from this is what 6 year olds do in their first year skying.